Overloud are certainly no strangers to creating world-class plugins, having produced some truly state-of-the-art software tools for musicians. Their latest release Sculptube, which forms part of the company´s GEMS series, is no different.
Sculptube is a processor dedicated to adding valve-produced harmonics to sounds. It creates an authentic tube colouration which goes from slightly warmed-up tones to heavy distortions.
Top features include:
- Hyper-realistic simulation of tube warming/distortion, thanks to the 4th generation DSP technology
- Triode and Pentode simulation
- Tube biasing control
- Built-in EQ and parallel processing to sculpt the tone
- Low CPU usage: more than 1500 instances on a MacBook Pro Retina
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities