Supremely transparent and effective de-essing. With algorithms ported from the gold standard Weiss DS1-MK3, and a total design overhaul to suit the modern studio environment perfectly, the Weiss Deess plugin from Softube is here!
With a combination of the highly-prized sonics of the Weiss DS1-MK3 – the go-to digital hardware de-essing unit used in top mastering studios the world over – and a totally modern and focused approach in design, Softube is psyched to announce the Weiss Deess Plugin.
Stop searching, start succeeding - this is the de-esser.
Here are six reasons why…
1. It has two completely independent bands. Most de-essers have one.
2. It has a variety of filter shapes and excellent band-width control, allowing users to hone in on precisely what they need to deal with, without collateral damage.
3. It has unparalleled visualizations. A large, colorful, and intuitive display shows FFT readouts as well as filter shapes, so users can clearly see what effect they’re having on their signal.
4. The faceplate GUI is uncluttered, focusing on giving great visual information, but a side menu allows control over everything; ratios, attack and release times, knee settings, make-up gain and more.
5. A low-latency mode allows de-essing during tracking. Nothing beats getting it right on the way in.
6. Lastly, and most importantly of all, the Weiss algorithms, code-ported from the gold standard DS1-MK3 unit, provide the best sounding de-essing in the world. Users’ work will sound better if they use this than if they don’t. It’s as simple as that.
Softube Weiss Deess is available now with an introductory discount until 15th June 2018. Click here for details