Audionamix are kicking things off with a 35% off sale on XTRAX Stems and IDC until 30th November 2021!
Free Soundsense title when you spend £16 / $20 / €20 or more. Just add it to your cart along with your purchases and the price will reduce to zero when you go to check-out!
Audionamix has established itself as the global leader in audio source separation since 2008. Based on years of audio research, the company developed the revolutionary, patented ADX Technology and continues to pioneer audio solutions for the film, broadcast and music industries.
Audionamix’s technical expertise in isolating and separating elements from a master recording empowers content owners, engineers, producers, and artists to create new musical arrangements, and unlock television and movie assets for expanded distribution.
Created for DJs, producers, and musicians, Audionamix XTRAX STEMS plugin automatically separates songs into Voice, Drums, Bass and remaining music stems for easy sampling, remixing, practise and unmatched control. Simply drag and drop then choose to separate all four stems or focus on Acapella, Backing, Drum or Bass separations.
- Drag and drop to automatically create stems from songs
- Intuitive and easy-to-use AI separation software
- Fast processing - GPU servers separate a stem in under a minute*
- Selectable separation options: 4 Stems, Acapella, Backing, Drums, and Bass
- Refine separations in real-time with the De-bleed Slider
- Separate mono and stereo WAV, MP3, FLAC, AIFF, OGG files up to 192kHz, 32-bit.
- Export separations as individual WAV, MP3, FLAC, AIFF, OGG and Native Instruments’ STEM file format.
- Membership benefits include access to exclusive resources, events, and giveaways.
IDC: Instant Dialogue Cleaner
Introducing Audionamix IDC: Instant Dialogue Cleaner, the first real-time, cloudless solution by Audionamix. IDC offers immediate and effective dialogue cleaning technology through an intuitive interface and is compatible with many post-production and broadcast workflows.
The IDC plug-in is versatile and easy to use due to its unique, integrated DNN artificial intelligence that automatically detects and separates speech, no matter the surrounding content.
Specifically, the software excels at addressing common audio issues including complex interference, wind, birds or insects, car and plane interference and roomy recordings.
With the turn of a knob, users can clean up dialogue from production audio, field recordings, news and sports recordings, and more, making it the perfect tool for audio post professionals, dialogue editors, re-recording mixers, and broadcast engineers.