The finest analog sounds - In a world filled with reproductions and ever increasing complexity, Ultra Analog imposes itself as a unique and powerful synth that is fast, easy, and remarkably versatile.
With it's familiar face and powerful advanced editing capabilities, Ultra Analog VA-2 simply redefines what a classic synth should be.
- NEW Factory library - The completely renewed factory library has well over 600 production-ready sounds classified for fast and intuitive exploration.
- NEW Compressor and equalizer - These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- NEW Limiter - The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the synth’s parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- NEW Streamlined interface - Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Ultra Analog VA-2 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you tweak and create your sound; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
- UPDATED Overhauled effects - Reinvigorated and polished, Ultra Analog VA-2’s multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date!
- NEW Bank and program manager - Ultra Analog VA-2’s new manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- NEAT Backward compatible with VA-1 presets - Simply put your Ultra Analog VA-1 exported presets in Ultra Analog VA-2‘s bank folder to convert them.
- NEW Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files - Ultra Analog VA-2 now supports the Scala scale file format for microtonal music making.
- NEW Native 64-bit AU, VST, and AAX plug-ins - Ultra Analog VA-2 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.
- NEW Richard Devine signature sounds - Renowned sound designer Richard Devine delved into the new Ultra Analog VA-2 to forge a state-of-the-art collection of 110 presets that are simply essential.
Library - The superb preset library created by the best professional sound designers represents a sensational journey through all the colors of the analog spectrum—from vintage synthesizers to modern VAs.
Performance - Ultra Analog is packed with premium performance features: keyboard modes, unison, portamento and glide functions, and a complete set of MIDI features. And for even more action, Ultra Analog provides a user programmable pattern arpeggiator and shortcuts to the high quality effects.
Edition - Ultra Analog is highly efficient, find the sound you want fast and tweak it to perfection thanks to the categorized browser and ergonomic interface. Whether it’s for day to day synth work or particular sound design tasks, Ultra Analog will deliver the entire analog sonic range with every control at your fingertips whenever your creative outbursts demand it.
FX - The FX panel wraps up Ultra Analog VA-2 as an all-inclusive package with awesome polishing tools
Sublime shapes - Ultra Analog VA-2’s voice comes from two alias-free, wide-range oscillators with sub and hard sync skills in sine, saw, and square/pulse wave shapes.
Sweet sweep filters - Ultra Analog VA-2’s filters can enchant or rage, but modulation, automation, and MIDI control (MIDI Control Change assignment shown in orange above) operations are always smooth and effortless.
Snappy envelopes - Ultra Analog VA-2’s envelopes present themselves as familiar ADSRs, but strapped on are the organically decaying time parameter as well as loop and re-trig options—all for a strikingly snappy package.
Multi multi-mode - Whether you’re looking for highly focused, super-steep-slope, or layered sounds, Ultra Analog’s two filter stage allow any combination of low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch, and formant types in both series and parallel routing for an exceptional amount of flexibility.
Arpeggiator - Ready, willing, and able, Ultra Analog VA-2’s arpeggiator offers various syncing resolutions, playing algorithms, and rhythmic patterns that will spruce up any chord progressions into percolating melodies or pulsing sequences
Bare naked—All suited up - You’ll love the pure raw sound of Ultra Analog VA-2, but the built-in effects will bring it to so many places that you’ll enjoy having them on hand. And you have a chock-full of them to choose from: compressor, equalizer, delay, distortion, phaser, chorus, flanger, wah wah and notch filters, and reverb.
Preset categories include:
- Signature – Richard Devine
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.