The Overloud Tapped Delay is the recreation of a unique analog processor which delivers modulating tap delays along with sound widening effects. 6 analog bucket-brigade delays can be individually switched and panned to create custom delay patterns.
- Faithful recreation of the original sound-widening tone
- 6-tap delay on each channel with independent panning control
- Stereo operating mode with separate controls for the left and right
- Dual-mono, Stereo and Reverb modes allow to create wider soundscapes
- Extended delay time, with BPM sync option
- User adjustable bucket-brigade tone coloration
- Dual LFO circuit with an adjustable sweep rate
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Go beyond the traditional delays and chorus and create unique modulations and sound widening.
- Create astonishing doubling effects on vocal tracks.
- Add warmth and character to any source thanks to its ultra-analog delay circuit.
- Replicate the tone of legendary artists like Jimmie Vaughan and Allan Holdsworth
How it works:
- 6 stereo bucket-brigade delay units can be independently panned to the left or right channel
- A dual LFO circuit modulates the delayed signal to create three-dimensional layering effects
- A flexible regeneration circuit adds sonic character by allowing flanging and creative resonances effects
- The delay taps can be set to a non-harmonic configuration for sound-widening and reverb-like tones, or evenly spaced to create rhythmic patterns
- The internal compander circuit adds a unique dynamic to the repetitions
Beyond the original hardware......
OTD-2 extends the features of the original hardware and joins the flexibility of the digital world to the character of the analog processing.
6 STEREO TAPS
6 delay taps can be assigned for the left and right cannels separately, as well as switched on/off. The head positioning can be tweaked as well.
STEREO & REVERB MODES
In addition to the mono mode, the delay regeneration can be stereo-reversed (Cross mode) and taken from multiple taps (Verb mode) in order to create a reverb-like decay.
EXTENDED DELAY TIME
The maximum delay time is extended from 55mSec to 1600mSec, with a BPM sync option.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.