PreSonus Analog Chorus is a 1-3-voice chorus/doubler processor with optional LFO delay time modulation and stereo width control, and is part of the PreSonus Analog Effects Collection.
It offers a wide range of effects–from subtle to extreme–with its roots in ‘70s era analog guitar pedals and studio FX processors. Whether you want a subtly modulated spring in your sound or a detuned warble, Chorus will soon become your go-to plug-in.
Analog Chorus is available stand-alone or as a part of the Analog Effects Collection–an amazing suite of five modulation, delay, distortion and dynamics effects available for the first time in VST3, AU and AAX format.
The Analog Effects Collection includes five fan-favorite plug-ins previously available only in PreSonus award-winning digital audio workstation Studio One. In addition to Analog Chorus, you also get Analog Delay, Rotor, Red Light Distortion and Tricomp. These plug-ins represent the pinnacle of PreSonus plug-in design, art, and craftsmanship. The Analog Effects Collection is the perfect complement to PreSonus’ acclaimed Ampire, Fat Channel and Fat Channel Collection Add-ons, and a great addition to every plug-in library… and if you’re a PreSonus Sphere member, it’s already in your account.
- Offers a wide raneg of modulation effects from subtle to extreme
- Stereo Width control and four selectable LFO shapes
- Versatile applications for everything from guitars to synthesizers
- Formerly only available in Studio One; now available in Native Effects, VST3, AU, and AAX formats due to popular demand
- Easy installation, authorization, and updates from PreSonus Hub plug-in manager application