Holy Ambiences is an ambient synth pad, evolving soundscape and sound-designed ambient sample library for composers and sound artists. It captures a wintery, icy mood with shimmering and sparkling textures, lush, mystical backgrounds, warm musical patches and a mysterious vibe. Soundiron originally created it as the perfect little companion library for winter and holiday-themed music and sound design production, but it has grown over the years into an all-around cosmic synth and instrumental ambient patch collection that comes in handy in all kinds of musical genres.
There are 18 sound categories, filled with long one-shot sounds and infinitely looping sustains. These hand-crafted sounds are rich in detail and full of unique flavour. Most are strongly tonal, while others are clustery or abstract. They’re all designed to sound great played at their root pitch or retuned anywhere across the entire key range.
The Kontakt interface includes a suite of automation-ready sound-shaping controls to give you total creative flexibility. You have control over the swell, attack, release, offset, vibrato, filter, pitch (coarse & fine), articulation switching, cross-fading and layering, and so much more. Soundiron have also included 20 unique sound-designed custom FX presets to give you lots of creative options.
This library comes with an adaptable LFO system, with selectable LFO shape, modulation target parameter, speed, intensity, tempo-syncing and fade-in time. You can also apply your choice of 12 lowpass, high-pass and FX filters, with assignable modulation targets such as velocity, modwheel, expression, after-touch, key position and step-sequencer table control. Soundiron's customisable arpeggiator offers a velocity table and control over arp direction, timing, swing, randomisation and duration. Soundiron have included a key and scale lock system to constrain your notes to common scales and keys for easy melodic composition and live performance.
The interface is rounded-out by Soundiron's modular FX rack panel, with 18 different DSP effect modules that you can assign in any of 10 available slots, in any order that you wish. You’ll find classic phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp and cab simulators, compressors, EQ, rotator and so much more. The Reverb effect includes our favourite convolution reverb impulse responses, including 99 different rooms, halls, chambers and outdoor environments, plus another 40 custom FX impulses to radically transform the sound and open up whole new worlds of musical possibility. Soundiron have also added a great bank of FX rack chain factory presets to get you started!
- 10 unique Astronautum ambiences
- 15-note chromatic Glockenspiel Bloom ambience
- 4-note chromatic Glockenspiel Pulse ambience
- 15-note chromatic Glockenspiel Wave ambience
- 7-note chromatic Guitar Gliss ambience
- 7-note chromatic Guitar Invocation ambience
- 4-note chromatic "Hallelujah" Men's Choir ambience
- 4-note chromatic "Hallelujah" Women's Choir ambience
- 4-note chromatic Lakeside Organ Glorious ambience
- 4-note chromatic Lakeside Organ Warm ambience
- 7-note chromatic Piano Ripple ambience
- 5-note chromatic Sleighbell Mindscrape ambience
- 5-note chromatic Voxsyntar (solo vocal) ambience
- 4-note chromatic "Spiritum" Men's Choir ambience
- 4-note chromatic "Spiritum" Women's Choir ambience
- 19 Original "Holy" ambiences
- 6 "Holy Night" ambiences
- Solonoid Studio - Regarder (Naked)
- Chris Nairn - Husk of a Man (Dressed)
- Craig Peters - Altered Reality (Dressed)
- TIno Danielzik - Holy Layering (Naked)
- Brad Jerkins - Goodwill (Dressed)
- Pierre-Augustin Vallin - Naughty Reindeers (Dressed)
- Aniket Kumar - Loner (Dressed)
- Ben Rabenold - Holy Ghosted (Dressed)
- Craig Peters - Altered Reality (Naked)
- Solonoid Studio - Stillhet (Naked)