Voice Of Wind: Kimba is the second volume in Soundiron's modular female solo vocal series for Kontakt. Each volume focuses on a new vocalist with a distinct creative style and comes complete with a full package of vital chromatic and melodic articulations that sound great and are easy and convenient to use in any music or video production project that comes your way.
This edition focuses on the healing and joyfully unique mezzo-soprano voice of Kimba Theurich. Her sensitive, comforting and breathy vocal character effortlessly fuses classical, pop, folk, blues, Celtic and mystical vocal styles.
This 2.6 GB library includes over 3,000 samples, featuring sustain, staccato (8x round-robin) and true legato chromatic articulations for 6 core vowels: Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo. It also includes over a thousand live dynamic, melodic phrases organized by mood, key and tempo.
This huge collection of live phrases are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark categories, as well as a special 120bpm Hummed category. Soundiron have also included 20 sound-designed custom FX and ambient presets to expand your creative palette. It all comes together in a complete, efficient and deeply-refined toolbox of chromatic articulations and powerful melodic elements with tempo-syncing and key options, all built into a flexible, full-featured user interface.
- 2.6 GB Installed
- 3,219 Samples
- 28 powerful NKI instrument banks in Kontakt 6 Player format
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments.
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access
This Kontakt library features true legato, plus an array of staccato syllables with 8x round-robin, spanning over two playable octaves. A huge collection of live phrases that are divided into 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both bright and dark categories, as well as a special 120bpm hummed category.
The phrases are intuitively organized by root tempo and mood. However, tempo-syncing, time-stretching and pitch transposition controls give you complete freedom to customize. You can also shape, blend and sequence phrases, with there phrase-legato, step sequencer, speed-control and live waveform editing.
The library includes 20 sound-designed custom FX and ambient presets to expand your creative palette. Soundiron have also included their comprehensive FX Rack, with compression, delay, filter, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and convolution reverb, featuring dozens of rooms, cathedrals and otherworldly fx to open endless possibilities.
Soundiron recorded Kimba in a dry studio environment, using a high dynamic range, large-diaphragm Neumann studio microphone and Sound Devices preamps to get maximum detail, clarity, fidelity and clean dynamic range. This library is NKS compatible so you can use it seamlessly in Kontakt 6 Player and Komplete Kontrol.
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Mm, Oh and Oo natural true legato
- Ah, Eh, Ee, Oh, Oo in both piano and forte dynamic layers and Mm & La with a single dynamic layer. Staccatos with 8 round-robin variations per note
- 100bpm and 140bpm tempos for both Bright and Dark phrase categories
- A special 120bpm Hummed phrase category
- Over a thousand melodic phrases in multiple keys, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo and root key.
- Fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Vocal performance breaths for added realism
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
Kimba Theurich is an American massage therapist, healer, vocalist, and multi-instrumentalist. Based in San Francisco, CA, her voice resonates with comforting balance and clarity. Kimba is trained in many bodywork methods, including deep tissue and Swedish massage, vibrational healing, breathwork, and ShamaSoma. Her passion is focused on uncovering intentions and commitments to motivate body energy and more harmonious flowing in the direction of manifestation. Chakra Alignment, Reiki, Creative Visualization and Trancework can all be part of a Vibrational Healing session, and her vocal style fuses those arts in aural form. Her voice can help you feel better in Body, Mind and Spirit.