Get your creativity flowing and make your music stand out with this dynamic new drum loop library for Kontakt. Combining a traditional MIDI file library with an eight-pad drum machine-style instrument, Umlaut Audio's uBEAT Bundle will kick-start your tracks in no time thanks to its intuitive workflow.
Easily load MIDI loops along with their linked kits to get your productions flowing quick. Create endless variations of fresh loops by swapping out kits and their individual sounds. MIDI files can be dragged and dropped into your sequencer, letting you rework them for scorching beats all your own.
- Dynamic MIDI loop library with an eight-pad drum machine-style workflow.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Built-in help view for quick reference of instrument features.
- 45 preset kits and 90 MIDI loops per instrument.
- MIDI drag and drop functionality with a dedicated file browser for MIDI loops.
- 960+ sounds across three instruments, with all sounds categorized by sound type.
- Color-coded drum pads for easy visual grouping of sounds.
- Instant customization of preset kits by swapping out sounds with others in the same category.
- Meticulously designed, programmed and mixed for production-ready factory presets.
- Additional power-user features to aid in designing and mixing your own drum kits.
- Mixer page for controlling routing, levels and panning for all sounds.
- Unique FX Chain setup with eight separate FX Chains, Global FX and Send FX.
- Conforms to NI’s Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) and has controller mappings for the most hands-on workflow while playing and editing beats on NKS devices.
- Extensive MIDI CC control capability, with custom templates available for NI Maschine controllers.
This bundle includes:
uBeat Hybrid - Genre-bending hybrid: A unique mix of electronic and acoustic sounds. Click here for full details
uBeat Elektro - Pulsating electro: Electronic beats to get your music moving. Click here for full details
uBeat Hip Hop - Modern hip-hop: Add booming vibes to any production. Click here for full details
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.