Explore limitless possibilities by modifying each effect parameter in its own independent sequencer lane, on one screen. Choose from filters, delay, reverb, distortion, pitch shift, bit crusher, phaser, chorus, ring mod and more.
Nuxx can be used in two distinct modes. In its simplest form the sequencer can be hidden allowing use as a simple 6-knob multi-FX unit, or as a powerful glitch machine with real-time automation on every FX parameter.
Nuxx includes 187 bespoke presets, 55 parameter sequencer lanes with complex tools for modifying lane behaviour, including the addition of popular scales, arpeggios and patterns.
- 187 presets designed by some of the world’s leading patch designers.
- Cutting edge DSP by Sinevibes and Moditone.
- 30 insert FX types, including; compression, chorus, delay, distortion, decimator, flanger, phaser and barber-pole phaser, pitch shifter, low-pass, band-pass and high-pass filters, ring modulation and more.
- 55 global and unipolar parameter sequencer lanes.
- 6 fully assignable, colour-coded macros, responsive to real-time lane automation.
- Clearly laid out, scalable GUI designed for ease-of-use with one-page editing.
- Numerous lane modification tools including increase/decrease and shift steps modifiers plus 10 popular arpeggios and 13 scales.
- 27 different lane and global sequencer speeds.
- Individual lane step mutes and independently selectable sequence lengths.
- Sequencer +/- swing and probability controls.
Best of - A selection of Team Audiaire’s favourite presets. Each ‘Best of’ preset can also be found within the relevant category folders.
Chorus & Phaser - A selection of chorus and phaser presets suited to a variety of applications.
Delay - Delay-based presets which can be applied to a wide number of sound sources.
Distortion - Suited for guitar, synth, vocal and mixing applications.
Filters - A selection of filters, suited to mixing, transitional FX and an abundance of other audio applications.
Flanger & Ring Mod - A collection of ring mod patches, useful for guitar and synthesiser processing.
Grid FX - Presets making use of multiple macro assignments within the grid.
Guitar - Presets suited for electric guitar playing.
Mixing - A selection of presets suited for mixing and bussing applications.
Pitch Shift - A collection of creative pitch-based presets which can be applied to a wide range of sounds or automation.
Reverb - Suited for a plethora of mixing and editing applications.
Stutter and Glitch - An eclectic mix of grid-assigned glitch and stutter FX.
Vocals - A selection of presets suited for treatment of vocals or real time vocal manipulation.
SR - Sharooz Raoofi - Producer, sound designer, inventor of Zone and founder of Sample Magic.
UK - Ulas Koca - Producer under the name Surrender! with releases on Fools Gold and La Bombe.
MVM - Milan Van Der Meer - A core member of the Nuxx coding team, Moditone.
SJA - Supremeja Music - Seasoned sound designer also responsible for presets on Audiaire’s Zone synth and expansion packs.