Introducing Audiomodern 'Riffer', a smart MIDI sequencer that generates random Riffs for your Software & Hardware.
Riffer comes in VST & AU formats, and it is designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, both Software & Hardware.
Choose from 50+ scales, pattern complexity, steps, start and end points, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures and much more...
A new musical performance experience
Generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns. Turn them into something of your own or let it run endlessly using the infinity mode.
A Swiss Army Knife for MIDI
You can Export the MIDI Using Drag and Drop, Or when using the app version, you can send MIDI over Wi-Fi, or select CoreMIDI for inter-app communication and to feed any compatible hardware.
Riffer is built for both studio and live performance.
- Generate Random Riffs
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
- Choose the number of notes generated in the Sequence
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
- Quick-Export MIDI pattern
- Quick Transpose whole pattern
- Choose Quantization settings
- Shuffle & Shift Mode
- Infinity Mode
- Sequence Motion Settings
- Choose Number of Steps
- Customizable Sequence Range
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- No Two Patterns will ever be the Same
- The only Plugin available of its Kind!
Here is a guide on how to use Riffer with Cubase 9.5: http://audiomodern.com/store/Downloads/RIFFER_with_CUBASE_Setup.pdf