Audionamix TRAX was the world’s first non-destructive, automated melodic audio source separation software. Recognised for its innovation, intuitive interface, straightforward refinement tools and its ability to separate melodic content from mono or stereo audio files; the original TRAX software is a valuable time saver for a multitude of creative audio applications. Its user-friendly interface and non destructive approach will allow you to achieve superior results in very little time.
Audionamix TRAX SP introduces a speech-optimised separation algorithm which automatically detects and separates speech, allowing you to extract or remove dialogue from background elements. TRAX SP also includes a new automatic consonants detection feature to help maintain the clarity of the separated voice. We’ve also expanded the lower pitch range on separations to improve the performance of the software on deeper voices.
- Isolate or Remove Speech
- Isolate or Remove Vocals and Melodic Content
- Available for Mac OS (Standalone Architecture)
- Works on both Mono and Stereo Sources
- Supports up to 192kHz, 32-bit Floating Point Audio Files
- GPU-Enhanced Separation Speeds
- Automatic Consonants Detection
- Speech Optimized Pitchogram
TRAX SP is composed of two tabs, the Separate tab and the Process tab.
Using state of the art audio analysis and separation techniques, this revolutionary software will automatically create two separated tracks: an Extraction track and a Background track. It also provides access to an estimated pitch guide line of the targeted speech/melodic content.
Upon completion of the initial separation, you can utilise a set of standard editing tools to refine and customise the pitch guide line and separate the original file again to create a more accurate separation. Once the pitch guide line correctly traces your target content, you can then move on to the process screen, where an assortment of advanced separation algorithms can be applied. TRAX SP even has a familiar comping feature that allows you to quickly select the best parts of each separation and export.
WHO'S IT FOR?
For Production Recordists
- Easily fix production recordings by turning down disruptive background interference without affecting dialogue levels
For Dialogue Editors
- Troubleshoot production sound issues including unwanted background noise, music, plane bys and more
For Re-recording Mixers
- Independently adjust dialogue levels relative to background noise, music and effects
For Post-Production Studios
- Equip your edit rooms and re-recording stages with the most advanced speech separation technology for troubleshooting production sound and dialogue levels
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.