Maschine Mikro 3 is the perfect entry into the world of tactile, creative beatmaking and is the most affordable Maschine ever. An integrated software and hardware system with a comprehensive sound library – the compact complement to any computer-based production and performance setup.
Maschine Mikro 3 is your flexible, compact companion for making music with a laptop. Use it to tap out beats, play melodies, and build up tracks – fast, fun, and hands-on. Want to start creating right away? Native Instruments have thrown in everything you need including instruments, sounds, effects, and powerful tools like sampling and drum synths.
The Maschine Mikro MK3 is a streamlined version of its bigger brother, the Maschine. The Maschine Mikro MK3 builds on the success of previous versions with a range of upgrade and enhancements. A new touch strip is included for versatile performance control, allowing you to create dynamic sweeps and control parameters such as pitch and modulation.
The 16 velocity-sensitive pads acts as the main control for your sounds and modulation, allowing you to create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies on the fly. The Maschine Mikro MK3 is highly versatile allowing you to use it as a high-performance a sampler or a standalone production unit. It also comes complete with custom software which you can use to import new sounds and create full songs with.
DRUM IT. PLAY IT. SKETCH IT.
MIKRO gives you four different ways of getting hands-on with your music using the 16 pads. Drum beats in Pad mode, with color coding for kicks, snares, and other sounds. Switch to Keyboard mode to play melodies with the pads. In Chord mode, it’s easy to lay down inspiring chord progressions. And in Step mode, program beats and patterns visually in a classic step-sequencer style on the 16 pads – get exciting musical results quickly.
QUICKLY LOAD AND SWAP SOUNDS
Find, audition, and swap sounds without stopping the music. Browse through your favorite instruments, and load samples, projects and kits. A compact screen guides the multi-function encoder so you know exactly what you’re controlling, while staying in the creative flow.
SAMPLE ANY SOUND
Found a great sample? Hit the Sample button to quickly load it into your project from the software. Record from your audio interface to capture from vinyl, play in a guitar, or grab any other sound into your track. Shape and refine your samples using the powerful editing tools in the MASCHINE software.
PLAY WITH SOUNDS IN NEW WAYS
Add creative flourishes to your beats and melodies with the Smart Strip. Slide your fingers to bend sounds, strum instruments, or go wild with Perform FX like Stutter and Echo.
GET IDEAS DOWN WITH POWERFUL SOFTWARE
Get creating and keep going – from one step to the next. Fast. The MASCHINE software comes with powerful tools for realizing your ideas.
PLAY WITH INSPIRING SOUNDS AND FX
You’ll find inspiration using the selection of premium sounds, samples, instruments, and FX included with MASCHINE MIKRO. Plus it comes with full versions of the popular synths MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM.
USE ON ITS OWN, OR IN YOUR DAW
MASCHINE MIKRO gives you everything you need to get creating music, and it also works as plug-in in Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, FL Studio, or any other compatible DAW as a VST or Audio Unit. Use it to build up loops, then work with them in your DAW to quickly flesh out tracks, making it a powerful addition to your setup, however you make music.
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads – drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
- Software - use on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM – includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- The Native Instruments sound universe – easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, Expansions, and enjoy perfect integration with any third party NKS-certified instruments and effects
- Classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
- Comes complete with full versions of three popular Komplete plugins: Massive, Monrak and Reaktor Prism, once you have registered your hardware.
Drum Synth Plug-Ins
Create your own perfectly-tuned electronic and acoustic drum sounds in truly peerless quality. Six monophonic drum plug-ins built exclusively for MASCHINE 2 give you any percussive sound you need. All fully tweakable, automatable from the hardware and built with NI's acclaimed DSP expertise:
Nine engines deliver powerful low end. Four are based on classic analog machines - fat, puchy, deep, dusty and everything in between. The other five deliver some of the most realistic acoustic-sounding kicks you've ever heard. And a broad sweet spot means you get pro sound no matter what you dial in.
Thick, harsh, bold, deep, filtered – create any electronic snare imaginable. Or create breathtaking acoustic snare sounds and tweak with the total control that a real snare can’t give you. Nine engines to choose from, plus a dedicated clap engine for both electronic and acoustic claps.
No samples here. Three different engines produce the full range of hi-hat sounds, from classic analog hi-hats, digital, robotic sounds, or thick, crunchy sounds from a new, grain-based oscillator. And a few quick tweaks take you beyond simple hi-hat sounds, and deep into creative territory.
Three engines let you craft a full set of toms fast. Digital sounds from percussive to bell-like to completely alien. And acoustic sounds so warm and fat you won’t believe they’re not samples. Added control over pitch bend and advanced parameters give you total flexibility. All on the hardware, and super intuitive.
Three engines, no limits. The fractal engine delivers electronic percussion, from bell-like and metallic to sub-heavy and twisted. The shaker engine gives you acoustic shakers and maracas, and the kettle engine offers rich, resonant timpani. All sounds are mapped across the keyboard for pitched percussion and melodic accents.
The Crash engine delivers everything from a 909-like crash to more acoustic-sounding cymbals. The Ride engine can be adjusted to sound as if the cymbal is being struck on its edge or bell.
BASS SYNTH PLUG-IN
Create rich bass tones with this monophonic bass synth, exclusive to MASCHINE. Design and shape with intuitive, fun, and fully-automatable controls, including filter, mod envelope, decay, drive, and glide time, directly from the hardware. Morph seamlessly between waveforms – from sine to saw to square – to create your own unique sounds, with no synth programming knowledge required. Or load any of the pro-designed presets to get studio-ready bass for any genre, from booming subs to dripping acid.
Enliven your sounds with MASCHINE 2.5 software's advanced Perform FX. Designed for spontaneous, tactile control in recording or live performance, these eight complex multi-effects alter motion, space, dynamics and more for added expression.