VI.ONE contains more than two thousand patches across the full spectrum of instruments and is the perfect all-round virtual instrument to enhance the sound palette of any producer and composer.
Far more than just a sound library; consider this a major studio upgrade. Vir2 Instruments’ VI.ONE is a massive multi-disc sample library encompassing over two thousand instruments, kits, and other sound effects, and is designed to be of maximum usability to musicians across a wide span of genres.
The library is packed to the brim with drums (including hundreds of different kits), drum loops, basses (including acoustic, upright, electric, and synth), world and ethnic instruments (organized by geographic regions), sound effects, guitars (acoustic and electric), keyboards, a full collection of orchestral instruments, screaming B3 organs, world-class acoustic pianos, prepared pianos, electric/synth pianos, pop horns and brass, a bank of vintage synths, and cutting-edge synth patches.
Across every musical style in the world, VI.ONE is a premium, versatile, and gigantic sound palette.
All of VI.ONE’s controls are found on one simple central page, which offers easy access to reverb, envelope, and equalization controls, allowing quick and easy finessing of the instrument to fit into any mix.
VI.ONE can be used multitimbrally, so many instruments can be loaded simultaneously and sequenced or played live.
- Over two thousand patches of instruments across a wide array of instrument families
- 21GB core library of samples
- Optimized onscreen EQ and reverb controls
- Remote control of various sonic parameters available via MIDI CC
- Multitimbral operation, supporting up to 64 simultaneous instruments loaded (subject to RAM availability), receiving up to 64 MIDI channels (16 in plug-in mode)
- General MIDI compatible
- Kontakt Player 5 engine, supporting standalone operation as well as plug-in operation in all major hosts that support AudioUnit, VST, RTAS, or DXi plug-ins
- Special upgrade pricing to the full version of Kontakt 5, which allows for fuller editing of the instruments
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
Download Size: (RAR files):
- Parts 1-11: 1.8 GB each
- Part 12: 302 MB
- Openfirst.zip: 951 MB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.