Enlisting the talent of a professional 24-piece soprano chamber choir, V Soprano Choir is a 1-octave, plus a 4th, section powered by advanced scripting features within Kontakt. V Soprano Choir does not incorporate sampled vocal phrases but a selection of sustained vocal elements – Sah, Tah, Voh and etc. In addition, you will find the more common sustained vowels – Ah, Ee, Oh and Oo. Special features include sample offset polyphonic legato, creation and storage of custom vocal verses, attack and release control per vocal step and real-time playback sequencing by way of by way of the Bela D Media’s V Script.
V Script is a sophisticated power tool designed to ease the burden of the working composer. Most aspects are done behind the scenes or on the fly. The composer simply needs to create vocal sequences (a group of elements) and store each by a simple press of a Key-switch.
- Real-time sequencing and instant call-back of self created vocal movements
- Mix elements into 12 part vocal steps to create a sung verse
- Create and store up to 12 verses with instant call-back
- Attack and release control per 12 step element
- Real-time sample offset polyphonic legato (semitone) that shift Sah to ah or Vee to ee (example)
- 24 piece Soprano choir sectionFemale choir
- 1 octave plus a 4th vocal range (E4-A5)
- Far microphone positioning
- Church ambient with IRF included
Sustained vowels (Non-looped) approximately 6-8 seconds long.
Sustained Elements (Non-looped) approximately 6-8 seconds long.
- Fah Rah Sah Tah
- Dee Fee Tee Zee
- Roh Soh Voh Zoh
- Roo Soo Too Voo