Vampiric, featuring a professional basso profundo (bass) soloist, is the latest edition in the ongoing Vocal Tools series. The composer will discover a gathering of custom vocal elements and sampled breaths that can be effortlessly sequenced into realistic vocal melodies, in any key and in real-time. All elements are in the natural legato state with the ability to advance along, miss-match and shuffle within the given vocal range of the soloist. In addition, there is complete control, per sequential step, of sample start time, attack and release and vocal air. Creating the illusion of sung language has never been so easy.
Added to the Vocal Tools series is a new and useful feature called, V Legato. With V Legato, the composer simply plays in a connected legato fashion and the magic of Vocal Tools follows along.The ability to extend, slow down and speed up an existing vocal movement is powered by the user’s fingers and imagination.
The V Script
V Script is a sophisticated power tool designed to ease the burden of the working composer. Most aspects are done behind the scenes or on the fly. The composer simply needs to create vocal sequences (a group of elements) and store each by a simple press of a Key-switch.
- Real-time sequencing and instant call-back of self created vocal movements
- Mix elements into 12 part vocal steps to create a sung verse
- Create and store up to 12 verses with instant call-back
- Attack and release control per 12 step element
- Mod wheel controlled sample start and vocal air
- V legato patches
- Mod controllable vocal air and darkness
- Basso Profundo (bass) Soloist
- Vocal range (D2-G3)
- Studio environment
- Church ambient with IRF included
- Vocal Elements
- Ah / Nah / Fee / Day
- Ah / Sah / Too / Vee / Chay
- Lee / Zay / Lah
- Oh / Vee / Nay / Sah
- V legato patches