In following of the Vocal Tools series, Bela D Media introduces Native Voice. Providing the composer with a commanding and evocative tone, each soloist sings with an indigenous tongue. Native Voice consists of four individual female vocalists. Includes VTPC - a sophisticated power tool that will unleash your creative genius. Once again, Bela D Media offers a new and exciting level when working with the sampled voice.
For the reason that ongoing Vocal Tools Classical Edition (SATB) is chromatically sampled and not phrases in the traditional sense, you have the ability to compose lyrical vocal lines in the key and tempo of your choosing as a multi array of vocal elements (vee chay nah tus, etc) is strung together with a powerful and real-time legato. But what can be done with the conventional, non chromatic phrase?
VT Phrase Control VT Phrase Control is a sophisticated power tool that will unleash your creative genius. Once again, Bela D Media offers a new and exciting level when working with the sampled voice. With this insightful and user friendly script, the user has ground breaking control.
See what you hear! Phrase abbreviations and vocal keys are clearly listed.
- Real-time advanced sample offset for linear phrase manipulation accuracy
- Real-time mod control of vocal speed/tempo
- Assignable MIDI CC control of vocal attack, release and more
- Multi verse creation banks captured via key switches for convenient call back
- Breath samples with command of random occurrence and mix volume
- Select IRF, NI reverb or studio dry all within the scripted environment
Format & Requirements
Presently all Bela D Media products require the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4 or 5. Our products do not include a Player/Engine/VSTi. Any Player/Engine/VSTi you may own from another product cannot be used. This includes the free Kontakt player or demo modes.
Download Size (RAR file):
- 227 MB