This handbell choir was recorded in a typical setup; with low notes on the right and higher notes on the left giving it a slight stereo width.
- 2-octave chromatic handbell set
- A combination of different components including a detuning and round robin borrowing knob
- Presented in the natural formation / placings of a handbell choir
- Transpose knob for easy octave transposition
- Also includes pitched sleigh bells
- All recorded at Sony MGM Scoring Stage in Los Angeles, California
Our 2-octave chromatic handbell set was recorded at Sony MGM Scoring Stage in Los Angeles, California. This library includes full, close, room and surround microphone perspectives. This instrument features a combination of different components including a detuning and round robin borrowing knob.
These handbells were recorded in the same way a handbell choir would naturally be setup; with low notes on the right and higher notes on the left. The transpose knob allows for easy octave transposition giving you the capability to move the instrument up and down the keyboard. Handbells features an ADSR lock allowing you to cycle through different mix presets keeping the ADSR the same. The Handbells library also includes pitched sleigh bells, C-E-F-G-A.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.