An intricate, detailed Kontakt sample library featuring the authentic and beautiful sound of the Chinese Guzheng! Performed by Qianqian Jin, this virtual instrument includes both crucial articulations and extended bowing techniques.
Guzheng is the 5th instalment in the acclaimed Plectra Series, which explores plucked stringed instruments from around the world. Also known as the Chinese zither, the Guzheng is an ancient instrument comprised of 21 strings stretched over a long, decorative wooden body with movable bridges for tuning.
Impact Soundworks collaborated with classically-trained musician and sound designer Qianqian Jin who performed both standard and extended articulations for this collection. The instrument is equally suited for authentic Chinese-inspired music as well as modern scores or soundtracks. The wide range of audio demos showcase this flexibility across a variety of styles!
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Beautiful wide UI for Kontakt 5.7
- Fully customisable mapping w/ TACT 2.0
- Console modular mixer and FX rack
- Includes over 30 FX modules!
- Deep articulation tweaking
- 14,580 x 24bit recordings w/ 3 mic positions
- Up to 4x dynamics / 3x RR per key
- Finger plucked & picked techniques
- Harmonics & bends (whole/semitone)
- Up/down bows & crescendos
- Edge bows, staccatos, sponge picks
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.