Soundiron Cube is a collection of 521 glitchy, crunchy, office-supply percussive samples - along with groovy sound-designed FX, stingers, risers, and lush ambient pads from Soundiron's very own resident sound artist Juno VHS.
Each sound has been designed using carefully selected sources like paper crunches, snapping pencils, fax machines, water coolers, paper cups, and all kinds of other office-related sounds.
From the rattling of your last few anxiety pills, to luscious dreamy pads (imagining escape from your own personal cubicle hell), Cube has got your shift covered for your next game score, hot track, or quirky animation.
Spanning an eclectic variety of punchy, clicky, plinky and glitchy sounds, Cube is ideal for any style of modern hybrid or electronic music production, from minimalist, Trap, EDM, IDM, dubstep, chillwave and glitch, to post rock, soundtrack, hip hop, downtempo, dub and ambient music. It's also fantastic for sci-fi sound design and instant GUI SFX for your next video games and app project.
The library is programmed for the full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 and later (OSX 10.9 or later / Windows 7 or later required). It comes equipped with a custom user interface and dynamic sound shaping and mixing controls: attack, edge, release, filter resonance and cut, bank preset loading (with optional key-switching), adaptive arpeggiation and built-in convolution reverb with your choice of 119 different rooms, halls, spaces and special FX impulses.
All of the samples are also included as categorized and clearly named stereo wave files that can be imported and used in any wav-format compatible audio environment, sampler, editor, sequencer or other audio software you like.
- 260 MB Installed
- 521 Samples
- 23 Kontakt 5.5.2 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
Cube is made up of several different types of content:
After designing all the sounds, we scoured Cube for samples that roughly fit in a few traditional drum categories and assembled them into kits. Each kit is mapped in a single octave, with kicks on C, cymbals on black/sharp keys, etc. The "Designed" category is filled with very heavily manipulated, modern sounds.
The "Acoustic" kits are made up of less processed sounds procured during development. These are raw shuffles, crumples, and crunches that lay in beautifully with the designed category.
These are all the awesome sounds, FILLED with character that didn't fit into the kits, in both Acoustic and Designed varieties. The Designed effects have been organized further into categories like anxiety pills, filing, insects, machines, robots, time warp, trash ball, and water cooler.
As usual, Soundiron have included a heap of tonal and textural content to further flesh out your productions, maintaining the cohesive musical quality of this library :-)
- In addition to these categories, this library comes equipped with flexible control features, like attack, release, transient offset, dynamic swelling, filter type selection, resonant filter sweep and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation options.
- There's also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- 23 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, filter, pitch warping, vibrato/ring mod, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.