Shimmer is a collection of 463 shimmering, glittering, sparkly percussive samples - along with FX, stingers, risers, and lush ambient pads. Each sound has been designed using carefully selected sources like bubble-gum pops, vintage toy synths, chimes, bells, whistles, shakers, and much more. From cute silly drums, adorable interface effects, to luscious risers and pads, Shimmer has got you covered for your next game or animation soundtrack.
Shimmer is also ideal for any style of modern hybrid production, from minimalist, Trap, EDM, IDM, dubstep, chillwave and glitch, to post rock, soundtrack, hip hop, downtempo, dub and ambient music. It's also fantastic for sci-fi sound design and creating user interface SFX for games and apps.
All of the sounds are designed for complete cohesion, so that any sound can blend or be sequenced with any other sound in the library. To this end, you can achieve great results simply by turning on the arpeggiator, tweaking the sequencer dialog and mashing a bunch of keys—the results will surprise you!
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 or later. Kontakt 5.5.2 requires OSX version 10.9 and later for Mac, or Windows & and later for PC. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument / software sampler platform. Learn more about Kontakt here.
Check out screenshots of our custom graphical user interface for Kontakt in the image gallery above. They provide a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library. However, the sample directories are fully accessible to allow user customization, import and mapping into other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.
The Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import this library into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization.
- 635 MB Installed
- 463 Samples
- 19 Kontakt 5.5.2 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
This library comes equipped with flexible control features, like attack, release, transient offset, dynamic swelling, filter type selection, resonant filter sweep and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation options.
There's also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- 19 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, filter, pitch warping, vibrato/ring mod, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 162 Magical Charms
- 90 UX interface and video game power-up sound effects
- 86 Wonderous Risers & Colorful Swells
- 35 atmospheric and tonal synth pads
- 90 Silly Drums
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.