Vocal Codex is the perfect addition to Era II Medieval Legends. It completes this extraordinary medieval-library by adding authentic sounding solo voices.
Eduardo Tarilonte, creator of several award-winning libraries such as Forest Kingdom, Desert Winds, Epic World and Shevannai Voice of Elves, has recorded a blistering extensive library of historic singing voices with incredibly convincing sound quality, creating the perfect addition to Era II.
Vocal Codex takes the moods and sound aesthetics of the medieval and bygone times to the production environment of the digital audio workstation. The carefully designed user interface of the Engine player facilitates working with the library, allowing the voices of Vocal Codex to inspire and fully unfold the musicians' creativity.
- Over 14,000 samples (8.5GB of data)
- Detailed recordings of two male and two female solo voices
- 5 true legato vowels (A,E, I O U) per voice
- Velocity-sensitive triggering of syllables
- 30 inspiring soundscapes
- Utterly lifelike vocal phrases
åÊ AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON THIS PAGE
Era II Vocal Codex
Regular version for customers who do not already own Era II Medieval Legends
Era II Vocal Codex CROSSGRADE
This is the CROSSGRADE version for EXISTING REGISTERED USERS OF Era II Medieval Legends ONLY.
Please select Download - Crossgrade for MEDIEVAL LEGENDS II from the Delivery Method drop-down menu and click Add to Cart.
The library scores with extensive multi-samples, several dynamic layers, various articulations and true legato samples.
Amongst other features, Vocal Codex also includes the contents having been reserved exclusively for purchasers of “ERA II Limited Edition” for a limited time. All existing owners of this limited edition will find Vocal Codex in their user accounts for free immediate download.
Vocal Codex consists of four parts
- Celtia is the charming, soft and almost heavenly voice of Celica Soldream with her enchanting, celtic feel.
- Heroica presets a different powerful and earthy side of Celica Soldream – a voice that is perfectly suited for epic and emotional music.
- Bard is the equally fascinating and delicate voice of Iván López of Evo, an ideal offer for gentle and ancient music.
- Medieval Tenor, the voice of Víctor Sordo, sounds exquisite and elegant likewise and is therefore predestined for solo- and sacred-ritual passages.
For the production of Vocal Codex, greatest care has been taken to every detail. For the recordings in Eldana Studio, located in Dueñas, Spain, a U47 Kahayan microphone, an API preamplifier and the analog Kahayan summing unit Epsilon I have been used.
All voices were recorded intentionally close to avoid room-ambience and leave full control over sound and effects to the producer. However, Vocal Codex also offers an adjustable reverberation effect.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.