Whether you're a guitarist or a creative musician who wants to make any synthesiser, drum, or vocal stand out in a mix, new Eventide Spring Reverb is a superb solution that offers more than you might expect from your typical spring reverb plug-in...
Eventide Spring Reverb models the sound and character of common spring reverbs used by Surf, Garage and Rockabilly music in guitar amplifiers. Spring Reverb takes this one step further by allowing the modification in a real spring tank of physical parameters which are not normally available. The results vary from faithful recreations of real springs to distinctive new sounds that push the physical boundaries of reverb.
For the 21st century and beyond this retro reverb sound originally derived from the reflection of sound waves flowing through springs has been given an update. Eventide Spring comprises two ' spring tanks ' of different sizes along with the capacity to transform between one and three springs.
Easily program The Ribbon to seamlessly transition between any two settings in real-time! The added tube-amp-style tremolo can be routed before or after the spring resulting in an unrivalled ability to craft your own unique reverb sound. Alter the intensity by changing the tremolo depth and adjust the tremolo rate in Hz, or note value when tempo-synced to your project.
Want more tone control? Spring has sensors to independently adjust both the low- and high-end damping frequencies. Get even more ring from your spring by adjusting the amount of metallic Resonance present in the High Damping frequency. Guitarists love the revered surfer vibe but all creative musicians will find that Spring makes any synthesiser, drum, or vocal stand out in a mix.
- Artist presets by Matt Lange, Nick Hook, and Nu-Trix.
- Tempo Sync reverb decay to your DAW.
- Craft original sounds by changing the number of springs and damping frequency.
- Alter overall resonance by selecting the size of the spring tank.
- Tube-amp-style tremolo that can be routed pre- or post-reverb.
- Create chorus-like effects by altering Modulation Level.
- The Ribbon controller allows for dynamic modification of several knobs at once to easily morph between settings.
- Programmable Hotswitch provides ability to jump instantly to an alternate sound at the push of a button.
- iOS version works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 effect, or Inter-App Audio effect.
- Mac/Windows plug-in version works as VST, AU, AAX.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.