Achieve unprecedented focus and clarity in your mixes with Neutron Elements. The newest mixing plug-in from the iZotope Neutron family of plug-ins combines the latest innovations in analysis and metering with award-winning audio processing— now at an unbelievable price.
Neutron Elements includes powerful new features like Track Assistant and EQ Learn to help you quickly reach an optimal starting point, identify mix issues, and fully wield creative control over all your mix decisions.
Award-winning intelligent processing
Neutron Elements features some of the best audio processing iZotope have ever created, allowing you to achieve better sounding mixes inside your digital audio workstation. Achieve fantastic results with ease while using the most advanced technology on the market.
Perfect for music producers or podcasters on a budget, Neutron Elements includes these features from the Neutron product line:
- Track Assistant: iZotope’s revolutionary machine learning mixing assistant lets you create a custom preset based on your audio. Get to a starting point faster so you can focus on what’s most important – your creative take on the mix.
- Track Identification: Different instrument tracks — like vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass, and drums — are automatically detected. Neutron Elements then applies the spectral shaping technology within Neutrino to provide subtle clarity and balance to each of your tracks.
- EQ Learn: Watch EQ nodes move intelligently on their own as Neutron Elements listens to your audio track and helps you hunt down harshness, sibilance, and resonance in seconds.
- Four powerful single band audio processors:
- Equaliser: The workhorse EQ features clean yet subtly warm processing and a pristine analog-style signal path. With 12 bands of powerful static EQ and a range of new and vintage filter types, it´s your new go-to EQ for all your mixing tasks.
- Compressor: A parallel processing powerhouse, the Compressor offers the ultimate sonic versatility: the very best of classically ‘gluey’ character as well as transparent digital compression styles. Adjust to taste with features like Vintage mode and Auto Release.
- Transient Shaper: The new Transient Shaper offers clarity, perceptual loudness, and impact enhancement for the most responsive sonic sculpting anywhere. With three musically versatile Contour controls, your drums, guitars, vocals and sound FX have never sounded this punchy.
- Exciter: The Exciter allows you to easily add punch, warmth, brightness, and presence to your track without muddying up the sound. Customize to your liking by choosing from 3 global saturation modes: Full, Defined, and Clean, and blend to your heart’s content across Tube, Warm, Tape and Retro saturation types.
- Over 200 presets: Not sure where to start? Audition and pick one of over 200 module presets to build your mix piece by piece for quick results, without creating anything from scratch.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.