Overloud TH3 Funk and R&B includes 80 presets designed to deliver High-Funktioning with just one click. Browse an assortment of creative, unique presets which recreates famous Funk and R&B song tones.
From pristine clean rhythmic parts, to psychedelic grooves and blues solo parts! Each module has been meticulously tweaked to give players complete control over their tone.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 12 very realistic guitar amp models
- 12 guitar cabinets
- 16 inspiring effects
Powered by TH3
TH3 Funk and R&B offers all the features of TH3 Full version with a selected number of models:
- DVmark® and Brunetti® authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers
- 12 guitar amplifiers selected for Funk and R&B
- 12 guitar cabinets selected for Funk and R&B
- 16 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path
- Intelligent MIDI controls
- Chromatic Tuner
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
NOTE: all the models in the TH3 Funk and R&B are already included in TH3 Full version
TH3 Funk and R&B includes models approved by original manufacturers THD® and Brunetti®
Flexible Sound Chain
Unleash your creativity with the TH3 flexible sound chain: you can create any rig setup without the limitation of prefixed routing paths. The brand new zoom function allows you to choose your preferred view of the sounchain: you can see the overview of your setup and control any parameter with just one click. Enlarge the models by more than 100% to have a better view of live applications.
Intelligent Midi Setup
Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element into TH3 interface and pressing the corresponding pedal in the MIDI floorboard. TH3 learns the MIDI connection and uses it into any preset automatically. Gigs have never been so fun with TH3!
3D Cabinet Simulation
TH3 offers a matrix of 4 microphones which can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet. Just drag a microphone and place it where you want. Change the relative distance between microphones to obtain creative phasing effects, just like you do in a real cabinet room. 6 different room types can be selected.
The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows to choose between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into a mix and avoid frequencies overlap with the other instruments. On bass cabinets you have a separate control over the woofer and the tweeter levels.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.