The ultimate physical modeling package. Chromaphone 2, Lounge Lizard EP-4, Objeq Delay, String Studio VS-3, Strum GS-2, and Ultra Analog VA-3 as well as the entire series of sound packs.
- 7500+ professionally crafted sounds - With more than 7500 signature sounds on tap, The Integral will become an original and bountiful source of inspiration that you’ll want to visit again and again.
- 5+1 Instruments and effect - The Integral includes our Professional Series instruments—Chromaphone 2, Lounge Lizard EP-4, String Studio VS-3, Strum GS-2, and Ultra Analog VA-3—as well as our first effect: Objeq Delay.
- The benefits of physical modeling - The Integral brings you inspiring and animated sounds that reacts dynamically to your playing. Small memory footprint, flash-loading presets, and no velocity switching ensure a smooth workflow and natural sounding performance.
- 67% discount - The Integral presents tremendous value and huge savings with a 67% discount compared to the separately purchased prices.
- 43 expansion sound packs - With 43 packs, The Integral explores many genre and themes for an incredible amount of variety. Whether it’s for a specific production task or a new type of music you would like to wander in, the collection will prove to be an invaluable resource.
- Super-fast download and installation - Install and authorise all sound packs at once from a single custom installer file. With the whole thing at just over 200 MB, you'll be up and running in no time.
See below for further details on the products in the bundle.
Chromaphone 2 is an acoustic object synthesizer that strikes in full dynamics with acoustic sharpness and precision.
Objeq Delay is a creative delay unit with unique filtering options thanks to our acoustic object models. Going beyond traditional delay duties, Objeq Delay delivers modulator type effects, drum track layering, one-shot re-crafting, dynamic loop mangling, and drones...
LOUNGE LIZARD EP-4
Lounge Lizard EP-4 - Lounge Lizard EP-4 is an electric piano plug-in delivering authentic Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds in an everything-you-need package.
ULTRA ANALOG VA-3
Ultra Analog VA-3 - In a world filled with reproductions and ever-increasing complexity, Ultra Analog imposes itself as a unique and powerful synth that is fast, easy, and remarkably versatile.
STRING STUDIO VS-3
String Studio VS-3 is a multitimbral synthesiser in which a collection of unique string oscillators replaces the traditional VCOs, DCOs, and operators as the main sound source. Consisting of picks, bows, and hammers interacting with a modelled string, these oscillators offer a special blend of modern and creative synthesis. Augmented with a soundboard, classic filters, an envelope generator, an LFO, and studio-quality effects, String Studio VS-3 proposes a brand-new path in the quest for tone.
Strum GS-2 - Strum GS-2 is a plug-in for the production of guitar tracks. With a huge collection of acoustic and electric guitars, automatic chord recognition, sophisticated chord voicing, integrated strumming and picking action, MIDI riff library, amp and effects, playing guitar on a keyboard has never been so easy.
- NEW Acoustic and electric - The acoustic and electric guitars are now included in a single plug-in.
- NEW Guitar library - A completely reviewed factory library with a huge collection of production-ready acoustic and electric guitars.
- NEW MIDI loop library - An extensive set of strumming patterns in MIDI loop packs covering different techniques and musical styles.
All 43 sound packs included. An enormous amount of sound from the best sound designers—a fantastic way to start exploring AAS’ sound universe.
- 4400+ Professionally crafted presets - With more than 4400 signature sounds on tap, Libraries will become an original and bountiful source of inspiration that you’ll want to visit again and again.
- 43 Sound packs - With 43 packs, Libraries explores many genre and themes for an incredible amount of variety. Whether it’s for a specific production task or a new type of music you would like to wander in, the collection will prove to be an invaluable resource.
- The benefits of physical modeling - Libraries brings you inspiring and animated sounds that reacts dynamically to your playing. Small memory footprint, flash-loading presets, and no velocity switching ensure a smooth workflow and natural sounding performance.
- 69% Discount - Libraries presents tremendous value and huge savings with a 69% discount on the separately purchased price of $1638.
- 17 Top sound designers - We are very proud to have parterned with Daniel Stawczyk, Christian Laffitte, Thiago Pinheiro, Richard Devine, Sean Divine, Andre Ettema, Gregory Simpson, Simon Stockhausen, Martin Walker, Deadbeat, David Kristian, Adam Pietruszko, Francis Preve, Yves Frulla, David of MixbusTV, Niall McCallum, and Emeric Zubar—some of the industry’s top sound designers.
- Super-fast download and installation - Install and authorize all sound packs at once from a single custom installer file. At less than 75 MB, you´ll be up and running in no time.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.