With its comprehensive design, Trilian® brings many different types of Bass together into one extraordinary-sounding virtual instrument.
After many years of development, Spectrasonics is proud to release the brand new virtual instrument Trilian, the long-awaited successor to the award-winning Trilogy bass module.
Trilian's massive 34GB core library featuring highly-detailed new Acoustic, Electric and Synth basses - as well as enhanced versions of the classic Trilogy sounds.
With a brand new user interface and numerous software innovations, Trilian is the first 64-bit native software based on Spectrasonics next generation STEAM Engine, and is the first virtual instrument to feature powerful full library integration with the flagship Omnisphere® synthesizer.
Whether you're looking to anchor your mixes with a giant vault of amazing Bass patches, or you're searching for a versatile instrument to create your own unique Bass sounds... there's no other Bass instrument out there with the tone, variety and flexibility of Trilian - it's simply in a class by itself.
Buy Spectrasonics Trilian from Time+Space with our price match promise and ongoing technical support from our team of specialists.
Plus, want to see world class artists performing using Trilian and other award-winning virtual instruments from Spectrasonics? Check out the Spectrasonics' Artist Video Series!
All Trilogy customers can upgrade to Trilian for $99US
There is also a special FREE upgrade offer for Trilogy customers on the Intel-Mac platform and for customers who purchase Trilogy in 2009*. Upgrades will be available exclusively through Spectrasonics' online techshop.
Trilian Upgrades are delivered on DVD-ROMs. Does not include shipping, handling, or international customs charges.
USB Drive Installer Now Included
The new metal credit-card style USB drives are designed to make installing Spectrasonics products a vastly simplified process. The transfer speed is many-times faster than optical discs as well, saving users hours during the install process. While these non-writeable drives are intended for installation and not for actually streaming the instruments, they are much more reliable than DVD discs. Finally, the wallet-size USB drive can be easily stored for future use when new computer installs are needed.
Designed for expressive, real-time performance - Trilian's new sounds feature:
- Intuitive, automatic selection of dynamic legato and release articulations allows for highly realistic hammer-ons, pull-offs and trills
- Extensive ‘Round-Robin‘ articulations for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes
- Multisampled dynamic slides – realistically slide from one note to another
- Multi-channel mixing between Microphone/Amplifier and Direct outputs of each bass
- Articulations for Acoustic and Electric basses include: staccato, legato, sustain, vibrato, slide up, slide down, slide up & down, gliss up, harmonics, FX squeaks, X-notes, at multiple velocities with extensive Round-Robin
- Pitched Release samples triggering , with up to 16x Round Robin samples for ultimate realism
- Live Mode offers intuitive key switching approach for multiple articulations
- Stack mode allows user configurable key/velocity/controller mapping for custom patch zones and splits
- Custom Controls bring instant, useful and exciting synth bass patch editing attributes right to the users control
- Arpeggiator with Groove Lock™ for instant bass line syncing to any Stylus RMX groove or MIDI file
- Powerfully simple interface design makes key features accessible to every user
- 'Custom Controls' bring the most useful editing capabilities for each patch right to the front panel
- State of the art Browser with Searching, Attributes/Tags, Images
- Advanced MIDI Learn and Automation parameter handling
- High Definition streaming sample playback STEAM Engine technology
- Integration with Omnisphere: Trilian patches open inside Omnisphere for editing & live performance stacks (Omnisphere version 1.1 or higher required for Trilian library integration)
- Edit page offers powerful sound manipulation features: dual filters, advanced envelopes and full modulation matrix
- 8-part multitimbrality allows multiple articulations in a single plug-in with instant, seamless key-switching
- Expandable sound architecture allows user customizable patches and unique new Bass sounds
- Comprehensive integrated Reference Guide with search
- Free Tutorial Videos available online to registered users
SOUND LIBRARY FEATURES:
- Vast Core Library - over 34GB with a wide variety of bass sounds, — 10-times the size of Trilogy's library
- Includes over sixty Electric Bass sounds – including 4, 5, 6 and 8-string Electric Basses played by 6 different bassists
- Includes all types of playing techniques: Fingered, Picked, Fretless, Slapped, Tapped, Muted
- Amazing new acoustic bass with extremely detailed articulations built-in to each patch – over 21,000 samples!
- Inspiring brand new Electric Basses include: 5-string Music Man™ Studio Bass, Clean Fender Jazz Bass®, Epiphone™ Retro 60’s Bass, Hardcore Rock 5-string, Lakland™ Rock P-Bass and Chapman Stick®
- 333 sound sources include brand new sounds: Novation™ Bass Station, Yamaha® CS-80, Cwejman™ Modular, Moog Minimoog™, Little Phatty™, Voyager™, Taurus™ Pedals, Korg MS-20, Oberheim 2 voice, ARP 2600, Roland Juno 60/106, Waldorf Pulse™, DSI Mopho™ & Tetra™, Roland TB-303, SH-101, Metasonics KV-100 Assblaster, SE-1, Omega, ATC-1 and many more
- Newly developed 'Juicy Filter' and 'Power Filter' algorithms are ideal for thick, resonant synth bass sounds
- Enhanced, remastered versions of original Trilogy core library
- Bonus section of remastered classic 'Bass Legends' library; featuring Abraham Laboriel, John Patitucci & Marcus Miller
• Integrated, full-featured FX Racks - just like Omnisphere and Stylus RMX
• Over 32 original FX Processors covering the full spectrum of signal processing including amp simulators and compressors, EQ and reverb and delays, unique processors and more
• FX can be modulated, automated and MIDI Learned for powerful synthesis and real-time control options
"This is a truly comprehensive instrument which I can’t recommend highly enough, if your bass options aren’t covered already. Even if they are, treat yourself."
- Future Music
"To find bass sounds of this scope and calibre presented in one very well-designed, easy-to-operate yet complex instrument is a great practical boon, and the resulting creative potential is practically limitless."
- Sound on Sound
"Easily the most comprehensive source of bass sounds yet produced. From delicate and expressive acoustic models through to earth-shattering electric and synth basses, Trilian produces superb results that define and enhance the low end of your mix."
- Music Tech
"Trilian is an enormously powerful and deep instrument that can keep you busy for hours."
- Computer Music
"This is an awful lot of software that, in the right hands, can be an awesome bass instrument covering acoustic, electric and electronic bass sounds. The synth section alone is a dance music producer´s dream."
- iDJ Magazine
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.