The Michael Ilbert EZmix pack presents a broad range of presets, all personally engineered by the Grammy Award winning engineer himself in his magic room at Hansa TonStudio, Berlin. Guitar and bass tones, vocal settings, creative takes on effects and signal chains for drums, piano, compression, mix busses and much, much more. Welcome to your new go-to collection of general mix settings for your next production. Or hit record? You never know with the inner workings of Michael behind the scenes.
Since Michael Ilbert relocated from Sweden to Berlin to establish his own mix room at Hansa Ton studios, it seems like everything he’s touched has turned to gold. Since 2007 and through to today, his overwhelming discography testifies of credits on upwards of 250 productions involving some of the biggest names in the industry. For the past ten years and counting artists across all genres have kept coming back for that special something that Michael’s productions offer – a unique blend that balances between immaculate hi-fi and absolute maximum amounts of grit and attitude. In other words: pure audio gold.
- 50 custom signal chain presets for EZmix 2
- Engineered by Grammy Award-winning recording/mixing engineer Michael Ilbert
- (Adele, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Pink, Muse, Ed Sheeran, The Hives, Travis, BrendanBenson, The Cardigans, Robyn, Tove Lo, Entombed, A-ha, Herbert Grönemeyer, Kent, Adam Lambert)
- Instrument-specific settings for vocals, strings, piano, drums and more
- Guitar and bass amp settings
- General settings for drum busses, compression and effects
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.