Almost a decade ago, the original version of Rob Papen's Predator virtual synth was released to widespread acclaim from both press and users alike and quickly became industry standard. Over the years, Predator has inspired numerous top producers like Junkie XL, Armin van Buuren, Noisia and Teddy Riley to name but a few and has featured on a variety of artist albums and soundtracks.
Predator 2 continues this legacy and builds on Rob Papen’s original vision but enhances it further with an awesome selection of new features, functionality, and improvements while staying true to the underlying concept of being fun and easy to use. This is achieved by having a user interface designed so that almost all controls can be accessed from a signal screen with no complex edit menus.
BUY NOW AND SAVE 33% AND GET A FREE UPGRADE TO PREDATOR 3 WHEN IT'S RELEASED IN THE AUTUMN!
Delivered with over 6000 inspirational presets, Predator 2 is a unique synthesizer concept which combines user friendliness and tons of features in one amazing product!
New powerful features include ‘Waveform morphing’, ‘Waveform drawing’, “WaveSet play mode’, XY pad, new EQ, and new voice level distortion.... and so much more!
There's also now the ‘Easy Page’ for the users that don’t like too many controls. The Easy Page offers you the most important parameters if you want to change a sound quickly or just want to use the handy ‘preset variation’ function, which is an intelligent randomizer.
- Each oscillator is now dual, using two different waves (including the 8 user waves), with a variety of different waves of mixing / morphing between them.
- Each preset can hold up to 8 user waves, which can be combined into wave-sets, which can be traversed in different ways.
- Each user wave is editable, using up to 256 partials, and with advanced commands to edit and shape these wavetables. Many wave-tables and wave-sets are included.
- Each filter and oscillator is now fully stereo.
- Expanded second filter, with full controls and envelopes, plus a 3rd high pass filter.
- Improved unison mode, so that you can now have up-to 6 unison sub-voices for each full voice, allowing unison to work in all play modes.
- XY screen, with recordable paths, which can be used to modulate all the controls.
- Dual Arp ( A & B) , with join mode allowing you to have up 32 step Arp. Plus new Sequencer Arp mode.
- Increased envelopes and LFOs (up from 2 to 4).
- Increased number of modulation steps (from 8 to 20), with advanced modulation mode allowing you to step limits and upper / lower amounts.
- Improved chord editing.
- Dual 3 band EQ with low / high pass filter which can be used pre / post of the effects.
- Each section can have it’s own presets, and commands such as clearing / copying / pasting.
- Easy mode .
- Big Screen mode.
- Much improved preset management, with find mode and tagging.
- Almost 6000 presets.
- Minimal computer display resolution required: 1440x900pix
NOW NKS COMPATIBLE!
Predator 2 is now NKS compatible, meaning you can use your Native Instruments hardware to control all parameters inside of Predator 2. This intuitive integration between software and hardware will speed up your worflow and give ultimate inspiration.
"It is powerful, coming with tons of presets, very flexible and quite intuitive for those who already have experience with this kind of software synthesizers. If you’re new to music production and sound design, do not get discouraged, after several minutes you will be able to tame this beast!" - Producer Spot
"Master Rob has done it again! I'm blown away from the sounds and the sound quality..u don't have to touch a knob if u don't want too sounds are thick, clean, wide and there's patches for every Genre! I won't do anotha track without it!" - Tim & Bob (Funktwons)
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.