Introducing Rob Papen SubBoomBass 2. Described as "essential for anyone making Dance music" by Future Music Magazine, the original version of SubBoomBass received multiple awards and widespread acclaim. SubBoomBass has featured on everything from chart-topping hits, underground anthems and Hollywood film scores by artists like Teddy Riley, Junkie XL, Noisia and Hannah V to name but a few.
Fast forward to 2017 and we´re proud to release SubBoomBass 2, the second coming of a true plug-in legend which is packed full of new features and functionality, all combined with a fresh new interface to speed up your workflow. SubBoomBass 2 has your low-end covered whatever your genre or style of electronic music.
- Over 1900 Presets designed by legendary sound designer Rob Papen and guest artists
- Includes 80 samples including Acoustic Bass, Taiko Drum, Conga, Djembe, Timpani, Toms and more
- Brand new interface with improved workflow
- Easy mode for quick manipulation of key sound design parameters
- New spectrum waveforms and high quality samples are included
- 2 Oscillators offering 128 waveform types, sampled bass & percussion samples and physical modelling
- 2 Filters with over 20 types available
- Physical string modelling powered by a version of the Karplus-Strong to help create sting-based sounds
- An X/Y screen with new pattern mode for running 4 sequences
- Easy to use Bank and Presets Manager
- Comprehensive Modulation Matrix with both basic and advanced modes
- 16-step Sequencer which can be arranged in Pattern Mode for longer passages
- 2 independent high quality FX units with 29 effect types
If you´re looking for maximum sonic impact with a minimum number of controls, just select the ´Easy Page´ option. Once selected, you will be presented with carefully selected controls which change the sound dramatically. This is particularly useful in a live enviroment when you have a MIDI controller assigned.
SubBoomBass 2 uses up to 2 oscillators per voice, you don´t need to use them both but each has it´s own settings with OSC 2 having additional modulation options.
STRING PHYSICAL MODEL
For the first time, SubBoomBass includes a physical string model to help create string-based sounds which includes everything from plucky guitar timbres to metallic hits.
The model uses a version of the Karplus-Strong model to create sounds starting with a short burst of sound known as the impulse. The primary String controls are available from the Oscillator section with more advanced once available from the dedicated String tab.
The SubBoomBass 2 XY Pad is a combination of a live, interactive control and an automated programmable modulation source. You can use your mouse to control up to 6 parameters simultaneously by moving the dot around the pad. You can also record these movement as paths and make the XY Pad a programmable two-dimension LFO.
"SubBoomBass is the most incredible vst instrument that feature lots of Bass sounds with sub bottom that have lots of Boom. You will hear The SUB-response below 40hz, BOOM-rumbling the floor, BASS-sounds that are so warm, it will excite you to make track all day everyday. SubBoomBass is HOT!!!!" - Teddy Riley (Michael Jackson, Bobby Brown, Doug E. Fresh and Usher)
"I´ve loved the subboombass from the start! Instant access over lot´s of great sounding deep bases that immediately sit nice in the mix!! A must have for every dance-producer!!" - Junkie XL
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.