DZ Mas38 is an expansion library for Overloud's TH-U guitar amp simulation software. Created by Choptones, DZ Mas38 recreates the sound of an authentic DR.Z Maz 38 Sr* all-tube head.
Based on EL84 power tubes with no negative feedback, this amp provides a lot of clean headroom making it a great pedal platform.
GRAPHIC EQ INCLUDED AS ADDITIONAL MODEL
The Bogie IIC P library adds a brand new Graphic EQ model into TH-U. It is designed to recreate the 5 band EQ of the IIC+ head that offers a very distinctive voicing, thanks to its unique operating frequencies. By authorizing the Bogie IIC P library, this new pedal will appear in the TH-U model list.
The library contains 97 rigs captured with a wide variety of overdrive pedals, cabinets, and microphones, including*:
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Mesa Boogie Roadking 4x12 loaded with Celestion C90
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75
- Zilla Custom Fatboy 2x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback 65
- Marshall 2x12 loaded with Celestion G12M Blackback, Classic Lead 80, Alnico Blue, G12H30
- Mesa Boogie 1x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback 65
- AKG C414
- Royer R121
- Beyerdynamic M201TG, M160
- Shure SM57, SM7, Unidyne III
- Neumann U87
- Sennheiser MD421, MD441, e906
- Ferraris Drive
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- Suhr KokoBoost
- Suhr Riot
- MXR Distortion III
- MXR Modified OD
- MXR Berzerker OD
- MXR Fet Driver Joe Bonamassa
- Boss BD2
- Boss OD1
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Ibanez TS9
- Seymour Duncan 805
- Radial Hot British
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.