TAF RockCream is the Overloud SuperCabinet IR Library created by Andy from TheAmpFactory in his Orange Tree Studios HQ that captures a Huges&Ketner* Statesman 1x12 with Eminence RockDriver Cream* speakers.
"This is from my own collection of amps, and one I used to use as my goto back in the day. It's not the rarest of amps, nor the best, but was my own sound that people seem to appreciate. It’s a very detailed speaker, great upper mids, very polite, borderline country rock, but it sure won’t say no to anything! Absolute gorgeous for clean sounds too. Listen to that sparkle! (2k range)" - Andy (TheAmpFactory)
The captures were performed with a motorized mic stand in order to have consistent measurements across libraries.
- Speaker: JensonPQ
- Origin: 3x12 Tweeted Fender* Vibrolux
- Mic Pre: Neve1073/Neve VR Legend Console
- Pre-EQ: NO
- HPF/LPF: Active
The IRs have been captured using the following 14 microphones:
- AKG* C414
- Audix* i5
- Beyerdynamic* M160
- DPA* 4011
- Electrovoice* RE20
- Neumann* U47
- Neumann* U87
- Peluso* R14
- Royer* 121
- Sennheiser* MD421
- ShinyBox* 46MXL
- Shure* 545 SD
- Shure* SM7B
- Shure* SM57
- Sony* C800G
Every microphone was moved to four different horizontal positions (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone and Cone Edge) and two distances, for a total of eight IRs each.
MADE FOR THE SUPERCABINET
This library was created for the TH-U SuperCabinet that allows you to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend multiple IRs and create totally custom and huge stereo guitar tones
- Compose new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Export your crafted IRs in .wav format for use with all major hardware modelers and software IR loaders
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.