Bogie IIC P is an expansion library for Overloud's TH-U guitar amp simulation software. Created by Choptones, Bogie IIC P recreates the sound of the legendary Boogie Mark IIC+* 2 Channel Simul-Class head as well as its unique Graphic EQ.
Both the half-power (60W) and the full power (100W) output modes have been captured, as well as all of the Pull Bright, Pull Shift and Pull Deep combinations.
GRAPHIC EQ INCLUDED AS ADDITIONAL MODEL
The Bogie IIC P library adds a brand new Graphic EQ model into TH-U. It is designed to recreate the 5 band EQ of the IIC+ head that offers a very distinctive voicing, thanks to its unique operating frequencies. By authorizing the Bogie IIC P library, this new pedal will appear in the TH-U model list.
The head has been paired with a wide variety of overdrive and distortion pedals, as well as different cabinets and microphones during the sampling process:
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30, C90, Lynchback
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
- Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence Legend V12
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30, G12T75, G12K100, Classic Lead 80, G12M, Rola
- Bogner 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Bogner 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Marshall 2x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ cabinet 1x12 loaded with Electrovoice EV12
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser MD421, MD21
- Audix i5
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Neumann U87
- Electrovoice RE20
- Heil PR30
- MXR Wylde OD
- Mesa Grid Slammer
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Seymour Duncan 805
- Ibanez TS9
- Protone Attack OD
- Boss BD2 Blues Driver
- Boss SD1 TS808 Mod
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.