Overloud Fried BE100 is an expansion library for Overloud TH-U guitar amp simulation software, created by Choptones. It seeks to recreate the sound of an authentic Friedman BE100* head.
The Friedman BE100 really doesn't need any introduction. This amp remains the most important Dave Friedman project, a modern version of the 80s modded Marshall amps heard in thousands of rock records.
The Fried BE100 library contains 99 rigs, captured using the following gear*:
- Friedman 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30, G12M
- Marshall 1960 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Marshall 425 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12C
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V-Type
- Shure SM57, SM58
- Sennheiser MD421, e609
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Audix i5
- Heil PR30
- Royer R121
- Ibanez TS9
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- MXR Berzerker OD
- Seymour Duncan 805
- Maxon OD808
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.