TAF EJ_SIG is the Supercabinet IR Library created by Andy from TheAmpFactory in his Orangetreestudios HQ, capturing a Mesa* Boogie 1x12 with Eric Johnson Signature Speakers.
"Eric Johnson is a legend for his ability to create stunning riffs and melodies. He has a unique tone that is like butter. With this signature series we try to replicate some of his talent, with very smooth mids that are unreal. Nothing is harsh here. The best thing is you can push it (within limits, of course). It is the smoothest speaker voicing I think I have heard." - Andy (TheAmpFactory)
- Speaker: Eric Johnson Signature
- Origin: Mesa* Boogie 1x12
- Mic Pre: Great River MP2NV
- Pre-EQ: YES
- HPF/LPF: No
The IRs have been captured using the following 14 microphones:
- AKG* C414
- Audix* i5
- Beyerdynamic* M160
- DPA* 4011
- Electrovoice* RE20
- Neumann* U47
- Neumann* U87
- Peluso* R14
- Royer* 121
- Sennheiser* MD421
- ShinyBox* 46MXL
- Shure* 545 SD
- Shure* SM7B
- Shure* SM57
- Sony* C800G
Every microphone has been moved to 4 different horizontal position (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone and Cone Edge) and two distances, for a total of 8 IRs each.
All IRs in the library are phase aligned, so they can be blended with no phase cancellations.
MADE FOR THE SUPERCABINET
This library was created for the TH-U SuperCabinet that allows you to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend multiple IRs and create totally custom and huge stereo guitar tones
- Compose new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Export your crafted IRs in .wav format for use with all major hardware modelers and software IR loaders
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.