Presonus Analog Effects Collection lets you add some vintage analog character to your modern digital workflow!
This batch of five retro-inspired effects, Rotor, Tricomp, Red Light Distortion, Analog Delay and Analog Chorus, let you add authentic-sounding classic analog alchemy to your digital productions, with none of the maintenance hassle or expense of buying the real thing. Each effect in the collection represents the apex of PreSonus craftsmanship, from State-Space Modeled drive stages with inspiring sonic textures to their classic, vintage-inspired user interfaces.
Each Analog Effect includes several professionally-crafted Presets to choose from, dramatically simplifying your mix decisions. These are true workhorse plug-ins you’ll use on countless productions—in fact, once you try PreSonus’ Analog Effects, you’ll wonder how you got by without them!
Formerly only available in Studio One Professional and Artist, PreSonus have made the Analog Effects Collection available in VST3, AU, and AAX format via PreSonus Hub, by popular request. The Analog Effects Collection is also included in Studio One Professional or with a PreSonus Sphere Membership.
- Entire collection of PreSonus’ venerated, State-Space modeled Analog Effects in a single cost-saving bundle!
- Analog Chorus, Analog Delay, Red Light Distortion, Rotor, and Tricomp included
- State-Space modeled Drive stages on select plug-ins for vintage grit and saturation
- Formerly only available in Studio One; now available in Native Effects, VST3, AU, and AAX formats due to popular demand
- Easy installation, authorization, and updates from PreSonus Hub plug-in manager application
The Analog Effects Collection Bundle is easily installed via PreSonus Hub and includes:
Analog Chorus: A 1-3-voice analog chorus/doubler for subtle doubling effects to psychedelic, swirling chaos
Analog Delay: Create deteriorating echoes with changing delay and pitch with this classic emulation of an analog BBD delay
Red Light Distortion: Versatile distortion with six drive modes; dial in saturation or overwhelming fuzz
Rotor: Rotary speaker emulator with independent horn/woofer control and tube drive stage
Tricomp: Three-band compressor suitable for individual instruments or complete mix buses