Featuring the same youth soprano, Paravox X is created with previously unreleased vocal samples from the original Paravox recordings. With careful manipulation and imaginative sound design, Paravox X is to be considered a gathering of vocal generated ambient pads. The composer can perform solo voice, single lines or full chordal composition. Paravox X gives special emphasis to the delicate and ethereal genre of music. From ghostly to angelic.
Paravox X includes sustained vocal elements such as HUM, MEH, LAH and many more derived from chromatically sampled vowels. In addition, each sustained vocal element has softly embedded sound-designed textures such as icy whispers and ghostly breath.
- Real-time sequencing and instant call-back of self created vocal movements
- 12 storage locations
- 12 steps per self created phrase
- Copy and store vocal movements via key switch with instant call-back
- GUI controllable attack and release per vocal element
- GUI controllable vocal EQ
- GUI controllable Impulse Response church reverb
- GUI controllable user added EFX slot
- Soprano solo voice 16 years of age
- Studio dry-environment audio
- Historic Church IRF included
- Near microphone positioning
- Recorded via the CAD Trion 8000 tube microphone and Pro Tools
- In the down position – Full vocal tone and ambient bed.
- In the up position – Thinned vocal tone and softer ambient bed.
- In the middle position – A blended combination of the above.