The ultimate Impact Soundworks collection, featuring nearly their entire catalogue of Kontakt instruments!
Save 60% with this bundle of critically acclaimed libraries - guitars, basses, ethnic instruments, tuned percussion, untuned percussion, scoring tools, sound design FX and more. A no-brainer for any composer!
BUNDLE VALUE (if bought separately): £4425
Includes the following products:
Below is the playlist from Impact Soundworks for their Sample Library Walkthroughs and Tutorials.
Click on the Menu symbol next to 1/57 to scroll through and watch the videos which include demos, trailers and tutorials for sample libraries and high-quality instruments by Impact Soundworks.
Important: Please note that the FULL version of Kontakt 5.4 or higher is required to run most instruments included in this bundle with the exception of Shreddage 2, Archtop and Juggernaut which are compatible with the free Kontakt 5 Player or higher.
We recommend the latest update of Kontakt 5 for maximum compatibility with all instruments.
- KONTAKT version 5.4 or higher (FULL version, not player)
- 129.15GB disk space (16-bit samples)
- 154.15GB disk space (24-bit samples)
- 8GB of RAM recommended
- Core i3, i5, i7 processor recommended
- Windows 7 / Mac OSX 10.6 or higher
- 7200 RPM hard drive or solid state drive recommended
- ReValver HPse requires VST or AU-compatible host & 32-bit capability
- Peavey ReValver HPse virtual amp sim included
- WAV, REX2 and SAGE (Stylus RMX) formats
- 128 patches (for Interplanetary only)
- Native Instruments MASSIVE v1.4.2 required (for Interplanetary only)
- Fully tagged with attributes(for Interplanetary only)
- 256 patches (for Overload only)
- u-he DIVA Required (for Overload only)
- This product is equivalent to Diva Overload V1 & Overload MAXX (for Overload only)
- 357 patches (for Tetralogy only)
- X/Y control on each patch (for Tetralogy only)
- u-he Zebra 2.6+ required (for Tetralogy only)
- A DAW / host program that supports sidechaining (for Peak Rider only)
- VST or AU compatible DAW (32 & 64bit versions available) (for Peak Rider only)
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.