Sound Dust Soviet SYNTHFUNDIBULUM 3 is a new member of the INFUNDIBULUM family, the range of instruments built for polyrhythmic time funnelling, happenstance and above all fun. This time Sound Dust have a sound set created in a collaboration with Armenian composer Artur Tadevosyan based on his collection of ageing soviet synth beauties. SSf3 offers 3 independent oscillator channels, each with a choice of 33 multi sampled sound sets made from 7 strange keyboards.
A redesigned INFUNDIBULUM engine plays to the character of these synths. In addition to the original cunning multi-arp system Soviet SYNTHFUNDIBULUM 3 has new filter sequencing, 10 new soviet reverb impulses and new insert effects.
Packed with character and possibility with an organic plastic flavour Soviet SYNTHFUNDIBULUM 3 is an infinity of analogue that frankly, you will never hear anywhere else.
INFUNDIBULUM and Soviet SYNTHFUNDIBULUM are not intended to authentically replicate any existing instruments - not even the instruments that they are made from. The many, many sound combinations and sculpting permutations cry out for deep experimentation and sonic exploration. Sampling should be a playground and Soviet SYNTHFUNDIBULUM is a deep synthesis merry-go-round for fun and inspiration.
Artur Tadevosyan - the ex shredder with amazing synths
Art Tadevosyan was born in the former Soviet Union country Armenia. By the age of 10 he was playing guitar with the intention to become the fastest guitar player on the planet. But things radically changed when at 15 he moved to Germany and was introduced to the music/art of John Cage, Stockhausen, Xenakis, Schaeffer and the cutting edge electronic music coming from mainland Europe.
Art's sampling journey began with his first sampler the Akai S2000 and an Atari 1040 ST as sequencer. Since then, Art has played in a lot of bands, composed a huge amount of music for TV and Film, and recently released his new album under artist name Art Tendency.
- 1 Kontakt .nki instrument
- 250 themed snapshots
- 2.6GB download
- 3 independent multifunction arp contraptions with gate, chord and 10 other arp modes
- Adjustable step lengths from 1 to 64 per multi-arp
- Adjustable step rate from 1/128 to whole note with triplet variations plus modem, geiger and meltdown modes per multi-arp
- Swing, offset, decay and pitch control per multi-arp
- Independent multifunction sequencers for high pass and low pass filter control - 2 per oscillator lane
- Adjustable step lengths from 1 to 64 per oscillator
- Adjustable step rate from 1/128 to whole note with triplet variations plus modem, geiger and meltdown modes per sequencer
- Swing and soft mode control per sequencer
3 sample oscillators, each with 33 multi-sampled sample sets
Sample start, loop start and loop length control per oscillator
Pan and autopan control per oscillator
Volume attack, decay, sustain and release control per oscillator
Distortion module with drive, damp, tube or transistor, bit and sample rate reduction per oscillator
Low pass and high pass filters with resonance
Vibrato rate and depth control per oscillator
Chorus rate and depth control per oscillator
Convolution reverb with 34 custom IRs per oscillator
Delay send control per oscillator
- Drag and drop midi file recorder grabs single and multichannel output from the multi-arp that can be loaded back into a new DAW track
- Tape and Saturation
- Solid G - 4 band equalizer
- Rotor Speaker
- Algorithmic Reverb
- Tempo synced tape delay
- Algorithmic Reverb
This products uses Kontakt Files. Please click on the link below to find out how to install Kontakt Files.