- Audio Demo 1 of 17
- Audio Demo 2 of 17
- Audio Demo 3 of 17
- Audio Demo 4 of 17
- Audio Demo 5 of 17
- Audio Demo 6 of 17
- Audio Demo 7 of 17
- Audio Demo 8 of 17
- Audio Demo 9 of 17
- Audio Demo 10 of 17
- Audio Demo 11 of 17
- Audio Demo 12 of 17
- Audio Demo 13 of 17
- Audio Demo 14 of 17
- Audio Demo 15 of 17
- Audio Demo 16 of 17
- Audio Demo 17 of 17
If you’re looking for warm funky grooves and radical synths to compose your next 1980 dance track, look no further than Soundiron Disco 6000. Capturing the historic sounds of the fascinating Solton Disco 64 all in one library, this is early Italo Disco in a box!
This analog synthesizer/drum machine was manufactured in Germany between 1978-1982 in a partnership with Ketron. It has two SSM2040 filters in it, which were used in early iterations of the famous Sequential Circuits Prophet 5. This gives it a recognizable fat analog tone. It includes 36 keys on the removable keyboard, as well as a variety of knobs and buttons to trigger the drum machine.
Disco 6000 has preset rhythmic drum loops, as well as synth sustains and staccatos. Soundiron has recorded the instrument articulations in wide stereo and direct line in. After that, they also hand-crafted twenty evolving atmospheric pads from the source content to make this party more bodacious.
- 5 main powerful open-format Kontakt .nki instruments
- Synth Sustains, Staccatos, Percussion, Drum Loops in multiple bpms
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 6.36 GB Installed
- 3,406 Stereo Samples
- 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
Disco 6000 was recorded by John Valasis. John is a Greek-born composer, producer and sound designer. From his Athens based studio, he delivers scoring, foley and sound design services for many local and international clients. John's clientele includes prestigious brands like Native Instruments, Ableton, Soundiron, Virgin, Amazon Prime Video, Vice Magazine and BBC. John is also roster of Ninja Tune's imprint Just Isn't Music, alongside artists like Amon Tobin, Bonobo, Flying Lotus and The Cinematic Orchestra.
John's professional experience began in the 90s as a composer and producer for popular music and gradually expanded his skill-set across a large variety of genres. With the abilities he acquired through his 20-year professional career, as well as his genuine love for soulful music, he has crafted a strong, personal and diverse musical identity. When not working on tight deadlines, John uses Poordream as a vehicle to freely express his emotions and inﬂuences, to explore sound and composition beyond the boundaries of conventional electronic music.
Disco 6000 was recorded in a dry studio using a pair of Neumann TLM 103 large diaphragm microphones and direct line in. Soundiron recorded its stock presets with sustains and staccato samples, as well as its percussion one shots and drum loops. The included octave, vibrato and FX rack give you an easy-to-use interface to completely customize and shape its fat analog sound to fit a variety of creative styles.
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like Swell, pitch Glide, Attack, Release, Vibrato, and Octave. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- Advanced performance controls, vibrato, glide speed, LFO, Filter, Arp and full FX rack.
- Sustains, staccatos, percussion, drum loops, and sound-designed samples.
- Turn the Glide slider up for monophonic legato functionality, or turn it down to 0 for standard polyphonic mode.
- The Octave knob gradually adds a lower and higher octave doubling effect for more body and power.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
This products uses Kontakt Files. Please click on the link below to find out how to install Kontakt Files.