This limited time bundle combines 4 of Zero-G's hugely popular world sample libraries, saving you 60% compared to the combined original price!! Branching to all corners of the globe, the World Ethnic Music Bundle takes you from the unique percussive rhythms of the Middle East and Egypt, to the traditional vocal styles of North Africa and India, and the authentic performances of Celtic musicians, this bundle features well over 6,000 samples of over 50 different world instruments and vocals.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Eastern Percussion Module - over 5,000 high quality drum samples in an incredibly dynamic Kontakt GUI
- Desert Tracks - 1.75 GB of exotic, traditional and contemporary rhythm performance loops, instrument phrases and full music tracks from across Northern Africa and the Middle East,
- Spirit of Raga - A huge collection of vocal samples in various Indian styles focusing mainly on Hindustani classical (Northern India) and Carnatic classical (Southern India).
- Celtic - an enormous range of solo riffs and phrases performed in authentic styles by leading Celtic musicians, together with a set of multi-samples for most instruments.
See below for further details on the products in the bundle.
EASTERN PERCUSSION MODULE
Zero-G Eastern Percussion Module is a Kontakt sample library created to help musicians and composers to achieve realistic Middle Eastern percussion sounds, rhythms and styles.
EPM delivers over 5,000 high quality drum samples in an incredibly dynamic Kontakt GUI with full mixing control coupled with high quality effects and a huge selection of MIDI grooves covering Middle Eastern, Egyptian, North African, and Turkish Styles. Each individual percussion instrument can be manipulated in a multitude of ways to create totally unique percussion instruments and tracks.
- Over 5,000 44.1 KHz, 24bit compressed samples.
- Ready to use programmed mixes with 30 user preset mix slots.
- 15 instrument channels.
- Controllable EQ, transients, compressor, saturator, pan, volume, tune, RR, AHD, mute, solo, and reverb send for each channel.
- Master reverb with 41 room impulses.
- 82 pre-programmed MIDI grooves and styles with 12 variations for each, totaling almost 1000 individual rhythms.
- Drag and drop MIDI to DAW functionality.
- Swing and quantize function with double and half speed all synced to host tempo.
- 12 controlled round robins for increased realism.
- Automatic dynamic velocity.
SPIRIT OF RAGA
The Zero-G Spirit Of Raga sample pack covers a huge collection of vocal samples in various Indian styles focusing mainly on Hindustani classical (Northern India) and Carnatic classical (Southern India). It also includes Folk, Traditional, Devotional and Semi-Classical styles.
Emotive, spiritual, atmospheric and powerful, Spirit of Raga features both Northern and Southern classical Indian music styles and is delivered in two parts...
The Carnatic Edition consists of vocal samples in the South Indian classical style and includes Classical and Devotional songs, Swaramaalika and Thillanas in popular ragas. Additionally, it contains vocal hooks and Solkattu (normally practiced or performed by south Indian percussionists or classical dancers).
The Hindustani Edition consists of vocal samples in the North Indian classical style and includes popular Bhajans, Traditional songs, Classical songs and Swaramaalika. Additionally, it also includes Bols (mnemonic syllables, normally practiced or performed by north Indian percussionists or classical dancers).
- 500 Acidized WAV files
- 500 AIFF Apple Loops
- 50 Kontakt Instruments
- 50 EXS24 Instruments
- 50 NN-XT Instruments
Desert Tracks - 1.75 GB of exotic, traditional and contemporary rhythm performance loops, instrument phrases and full music tracks from across Northern Africa and the Middle East, from countries such as Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey and Iran.
The rhythms and music contained in this library are a living tradition that has its roots in the ancient civilisations of the Middle East and North Africa. It echoes the court and folk music of ancient Egypt, Arabia, the Ottoman Empire and Persia.
The resulting music traditions are deep and varied, but always evolving as each generation adds its innovations while honouring the forms and work of the past. This complex music often contains ornamentation and overlapping rhythms yet it is woven together into a seamless tapestry of sound.
- 752 Acidized WAV files
- 752 AIFF Apple Loops
- 717 Rex2 Files
- 90 Kontakt Instruments
- 90 EXS24 Instruments
- 90 HALion Instruments
- 90 NN-XT Instruments
This library is over 900 MB with an enormous range of solo riffs and phrases performed in authentic styles by leading Celtic musicians, together with a set of multisamples for most instruments.
Features great performances and multisamples on a wide range of instruments including Fiddle, Uilleann Pipes, Mandolin, Accordian, Galician Bag, Bagpipes, Whistles, Flutes, Bodhran, Breton Bombarde, Overton, Banjo, 12 string, 6 string, Marching Snare, Pipe & Snare, Skittish Snare, Celidh Snare, and more.
This is an absolute must-have collection for film composers or anyone looking for a true Celtic flavour. These samples will inspire you and prove very effective in setting the mood of a track as their authenticity shines through. Add the captivating essence of the Celtic tradition to your music!
- 900 MB content
- Multisamples on a wide range of traditional instruments
- Enormous range of solo riffs and phrases
- Performed in authentic styles by leading Celtic musicians
EASTERN PERCUSSTION MODULE
- 216 MB
SPIRIT OF RAGA
- Part 1: 1 GB
- Part 2: 267 MB
- Part 1: 953 MB
- Part 2: 953 MB
- Part 3: 119 MB
- 616 MB