GrandThrift autoHarp² is what happens when you mate a tiny autoharp with a full sized grand piano. She's an impossible hybrid instrument with four different string layers that create unique pianoish, plucky, autoharpy sounds.
This strangely beautiful offspring weighs in at a fairly hefty but graceful 380mb and contains 4 separate and individually adjustable layers of multi-velocity samples from every note of both instruments.
- 4 different sound articulations ; picked autoharp, palm muted autoharp, binaural autoharp and binaural plucked grand piano.
- Multisampled with up to 4 velocity levels per note.
- Advanced architecture with automatable control of volume, octave tuning, pan, volume envelope, tremolo and delay per voice.
- 69 specially created convolution reverb impulses recorded from real spaces, expensive hardware, and some less obvious sources including a Roland Space Echo, Lexicon reverb and the stage of Glyndebourne Opera House.
- Leslie effect, cabinet modelling and morphing EQ.
- Selectable and adjustable release group.
- Round robin sample swapping for extra realism.
- Midi timing jitter for even more realism.
- 19 "starter" presets in Kontakt 4 and 5 format.
- A charming hand drawn manual.
Download Size (RAR file):
- 211 MB