Audionamix TRAX was the world's first non-destructive, automated melodic source separation software. It quickly became recognised for it's innovation, intuitive interface, straightforward refinement tools and it's ability to separate melodic content from mono or stereo audio files.
Using state of the art audio analysis and separation techniques, TRAX 3 will automatically create separated tracks: a vocal track and a music track. It also provides access to an estimated pitch guide-line of the main melodic content.
Upon completion of the initial separation, the user can utilise a set of standard editing tools to refine and customise the pitch guide-line and separate the original file again to create a more accurate separation.
The user can then move on to the process screen where an assortment of advanced separation algorithms can be applied to remove the reverb along with the desired melodic content, enhance the consonants extraction that may have been missed, and target content anywhere in the stereo field for separation.
TRAX even has a familiar comping feature that allows the user to quickly select the best parts of each separation and export.
- Create vocal and/or instrumental samples to drop into a mix
- Create music beds from well know songs to mashup and mix up
- Create contemporary and artistic remixes and mashups using any vocal and/or instrumental sample
- Clean up a live recording that may have mic bleed from other instruments into the vocal track
- Add volume to a vocal that was mixed and mastered too low
- Add effects and processing to a vocal or solo instrument that is already mixed without need of separate stems
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Consonants Annotation tool
- Export files in STEMS format
- Import MIDI as a Pitch Guide
- Intuitive, User Friendly Graphical User Interface
- Non-Destructive Audio Source Separation
- Integrated Post-Separation Enhancement
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility
- Multi-Algorithmic Processing Matrix
- Secure, Powerful, Cutting-Edge & Lightning Fast Cloud Computing
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.