Omnisphere is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics® - an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. This award-winning plugin brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will inspire a lifetime of exploration! With Omnisphere's incredible collections of sounds, you'll never run out of ideas again.
EXCLUSIVE TO TIME+SPACE! Buy now and get Ian Boddy Dark Ambience Patches Collection and Audiority Scattered Grains preset pack worth a combined £49 for free! (Download instructions will be sent following purchase of Omnisphere).
AVAILABLE NOW AS A PUBLIC BETA! Omnisphere v2.5 is a free update that will feature hardware synth integration, hundreds of new patches and more. Click here for details
Among the many new features in Omnisphere 2 is audio import so you can use your own sound sources within the Omnisphere engine, lots of new waveforms, wavetable and granular synthesis, additional sounds and FX and enhanced browsing functionality.
OMNISPHERE FEATURE LIST:
Vast New Synthesis Possibilities:
- Audio Import - Use your own audio file as a sound source in Omnisphere
- Over 400 New DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator - an increase of 100X
- Wavetable Synthesis - Each Waveform is now a Morphing Wavetable
- Powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm
- Deeper FM/Ring Mod capabilities for aggressive timbres
- 8 New Filter Types - New Power Filters, Vowel, Resonators
- New Unison Drift models Analog Polysynth behaviour
- Expanded Modulation with new sources and many more targets
- Polyphonic LFO and Modulation Envelope options
- Soundsource Reversing
Now includes over 10,000 sounds!
- More than 3,000 New patches and soundsources from acclaimed Spectrasonics Sound Design Team
- New Omnisphere EDM library with cutting-edge, modern sounds
- New Exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco's Custom Built Instruments
- New category of Phrase-based Soundsources for granular synthesis
- Hundreds of new Circuit Bent Soundsources
- Many Innovative new Psychoacoustic Soundsources
- New Melodic Cave Stalactites Soundsources
- …and much, much more!
Please note: This product is also available as an UPGRADE* for Omnisphere 1.0 customers. Please select Upgrade Serial Card Option in the drop-down list. YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED OMNISPHERE 1.0 USER TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT.
Like what you see? Have you checked out our exclusive Omnisphere 2 Collection?
For more info and resources, take a look at the Reference Guide from Spectrasonics.
For all new customers that do not own the original Omnisphere 1.0.
For owners of the Original Omnisphere 1.0.*
*The upgrade package is sold as a thin envelope with no media (includes an upgrade code which allows download). Please note that the Omnisphere 2 upgrade download size is 14GB.
Plus, want to see world class artists performing using Omnisphere and other award-winning virtual instruments from Spectrasonics? Check out the Spectrasonics' Artist Video Series!
Read on to find out more about the new features and enhancements included in Omnisphere 2:
USB Drive Installer Now Included:
The new metal credit-card style USB drives are designed to make installing Spectrasonics products a vastly simplified process. The transfer speed is many-times faster than optical discs as well, saving users hours during the install process. While these non-writeable drives are intended for installation and not for actually streaming the instruments, they are much more reliable than DVD discs. Finally, the wallet-size USB drive can be easily stored for future use when new computer installs are needed.
- Redesigned Wider User Interface with many improvements
- New Show Modulation pane opens modulation routings/sources on left side
- New Mini-Browser available at all times
- Larger Full Browser Design
Enhanced Browsing Experience:
- Sound Match™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the librarySound Lock™ allows endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while you browse
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third party libraries
- Greatly Improved sound organization system
- Fast Progressive Loading allows rapid auditioning
- Browse Patches by Mood
- Expanded Genres
- Browse by Oscillator type
- Boolean search options
New Arpeggiator Features:
- Note transposition for step seq-style patterns
- Arp pattern lock while browsing
- Speed Offset control allows slow down/speed up effects
- New modulation capabilities
25 New FX Units:
- Quad Resonator
- Thriftshop Speaker
- Classic Twin
- Rock Stack
- Stompbox Modeler
- Metalzone Distortion
- Toxic Smasher
- Foxxy Fuzz
- Analog Phaser
- Analog Flanger
- Analog Chorus
- Analog Vibrato
- Solina Ensemble
- Vintage Tremolo
- Envelope Filter
- Crying Wah
- Precision Compressor
- Studio 2-Band EQ
Flexible New FX Features:
- 16 FX units per patch
- Full matrix modulation of every FX slot
- New Aux FX rack per patch with Pre/Post fader sends
- Hundreds of New FX Presets and Racks
- Lock FX while browsing
- Live Mode with key splits
- Enhanced Orb with Attractor mode
- Tweak Trilian Custom Controls Interface inside Omnisphere
- Global Clock Speed (Halftime, Doubletime, etc) and more!
“Way more than an update: a tool that any composer/producer should consider”
- Audio News Room
"Omnisphere 2 is an instrument that you couldn't exhaust the potential of in a lifetime of music making. It's powerful, soulful and worth every penny."
- Computer Music writer Ronan Macdonald makes Omnisphere 2 his Expert's Choice of 2015.
"If being at the cutting edge of sound design appears anywhere on your list of music production priorities, it´s an instrument that you simply have to own. [...] an absolute triumph of virtual instrument design."
- Computer Music (Rating 10/10)
"So, has Omnisphere 2 lived up to its previous reputation as the king of software synths? I say without a doubt. Omnisphere 2 is a tool that will live on and provide endless sounds and inspiration for musicians, producers and sound designers for the foreseeable future."
- AskAudio Mag
"Omnisphere 2 is root and branch rethink, a 'wouldn't it be great if…' brainstorm that's delivered an instrument that's never sounded better, nor offered a greater amount of creative potential...Thanks to some genuinely innovative features, not to mention a wealth of extra sonic material to play with, it's hard to imagine any software instrument delivering the same breadth and sheer sonic excellence as Omnisphere 2"
- Music Tech
"With Omnisphere 2, the sheer diversity and quality of sounds is stunning. To build something of this magnitude is no easy undertaking, and Spectrasonics should be applauded."
"With new sounds numbering in their thousands and a search facility that delivers the inspirational as a matter of routine, upgrading still seems like a no-brainer to me, whether you care for the technical advances or not. The best software, just got better"
- Sound on Sound
"Regardless of whether your appetite for exploration merely scratches these surfaces or has designs on diving much deeper, Omnisphere 2 deserves to be filed in the ´must have´ catagory"
- Future Music
"Sounds that have to be heard to be believed. A synth with the WOW factor that can find its home in any dance music genre."
- 9/10 - DJ MAG
"Omnisphere 2 is the best thing ever invented - more useful than the wheel!" - Gary Numan
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.