Synchro Arts Revoice Pro is used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest, easiest and best-sounding adjustment and alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR as well as double track generation saving hours of editing time, ensuring high production values and helping to achieve their creative vision.
Revoice Pro 4 is Sound Radix's most comprehensive and best sounding release yet, containing unique and easy to use tools and work flow enhancements for top professional DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Studio One, and more.
- Tighten the timing, pitch and vibrato of "stacked" lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Create one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Manually adjust the pitch and timing of your tracks with an easy to use graphical interface.
- Lip-sync dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Change the inflection in dialogue (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialogue editor.
Since its initial launch in 2012, Revoice Pro has become a staple for timing and pitch adjustment for vocals, dialogue and instruments for audio engineers in both the music and post production industries. Its users do not only appreciate the time they save on editing tasks, but also the program’s ability to retain the natural sound and feel of the original recording, even while performing significant adjustments to the audio.
Revoice Pro’s unique Audio Performance Transfer (APT) function can clone the timing, pitch and level of one audio track and apply it to another (or several others)—perfect for tightening up multi-layered vocal tracks, and for dialogue replacement in film. Revoice Pro also offers comprehensive manual adjustment of timing, pitch and vibrato, a de-esser and a fantastic sounding doubler.
Revoice Pro 4 raises the bar further with its over 70 new features and improvements. Highlights include the new Vibrato Warp function, which intelligently identifies the singer’s vibrato characteristics, and retains them—even when time stretching or compressing their voice. With other time-modifying applications, the vibrato speeds up or down when the length of a part is altered.
The unique Audio Performance Transfer has been further refined, and users can choose between APT Music and Dialogue modes depending on the task at hand, for even better results when aligning the pitch, time or level of one track to another. Numerous graphics and workflow improvements, such as user-definable key commands, have also been implemented. Revoice Pro is now ARA 2 compatible, which means significantly improved integration with ARA 2-ready DAWs. And last but not least, Revoice Pro 4 users now have the choice to use iLok Cloud licensing for authorization, meaning there’s no need for an iLok USB Key to run or try the application.
Boasting next-level features and cutting-edge technology, the new Revoice Pro 4.3 update goes even further to help craft the perfect vocal.
- SmartAlign - groundbreaking new technology that automatically detects which sections to match in your guide and dub tracks. This is a huge timesaver as you can now transfer whole vocal arrangements into Revoice Pro and SmartAlign will calculate which parts of the guide track your dubs should be aligned with, no more tedious pre-editing is needed.
- Pro Tools Workflow Improvements - If you work in Pro Tools, Revoice Pro 4 uses Audiosuite plugins to transfer your audio quickly and easily. With this update, we've made the Pro Tools workflow even faster by adding preset selection to our redesigned Quick APT, Quick Doubler, and Link plugins. This saves multiple mouse clicks when you have lots of vocals to align in your session.
- Better Logic Pro compatibility - ARA is the revolutionary audio plug-in extension that enables unprecedented instant communication between ARA-enabled plug-ins and DAWs. Revoice Pro 4.3 introduces ARA2 compatibility between Revoice Pro and Logic Pro. First, capture multiple vocal layers with a single mouse click, then all your processed audio is always instantly returned to Logic so you can align whole vocal stacks in seconds. Using Revoice Pro 4 with Logic Pro has never been easier, faster, or more intuitive.
- Sync Points - solve more complex timing issues
- Two activation licenses - Revoice Pro 4.3 includes two activations per license so you can now work on two different machines at the same time
"Revoice Pro saves an obscene amount of time that used to be spent editing. I find it an incredibly musical plug-in because it allows you to make stuff tight and in tune with the guide audio, but still have variants. So you end up with backing and lead vocals that you can really push forward in a mix and into sounds. Killer to my ears." - Francesco Cameli (Engineer: Queen, Genesis, Eric Clapton, Mariah Carey, Muse and Adele)
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.