An intuitive and powerful interface for rhythmic mayhem
Project Chaos features HybridTwo's most advanced UI to date while keeping with their philosophy that ease of use is king. With Project Chaos, you have access to 4 layers, each with their own advanced step sequencer, featuring per-step sub sequencers for volume, sample start, tuning and pan. Add to that their custom scripted modulation matrix featuring 2 LFOs and 2 Sequencers and the rhythmic possibilities are insane — and they’ve never been this easy to achieve.
Project chaos is built on the idea of user-expandability
Using HybridTwo's Bank Manager tool, you can get your own samples imported and ready to be used and abused by Project Chaos' UI easier than it’s ever been in any other Kontakt instrument.
But it goes beyond just importing your samples
With Project Chaos, you can create what HybridTwo are calling Chaos Banks. Chaos Banks are essentially self-contained instances of Project Chaos, each with their own set of up to 32 sample categories and their own set of 300 presets. For the first time, it’s possible to truly make HybridTwo's instrument your own.
- HybridTwo's most advanced UI (Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1+)
- 2+ gigabytes of all new sample content
- Bring in your audio and create your own Project Chaos expansions with the included Bank Manager tool
- Custom Preset System
- Per-Layer Step Sequencers with Per-Step Sub Sequencers
- Sample selection across up to 32 Sample Categories on every layer
- Solo play mode and Menu play mode with Keyswitch Tuning per-layer
- Modulation Matrix with 2 Scripted LFOs and 2 Sequencers
- Created by renowned sound designers Daniel James and Aaron Frensley
- Open Wave Format allows easy drag and drop of all sample content into your DAW