The Doom/Core MIDI pack takes the crushing heaviness of doom and sludge and melds it with the ferocity and vigour of hardcore to form a cunning fusion of grooves for modern metal. Performed by acclaimed Code Orange drummer Jami Morgan, this collection takes a toehold on not only his own band’s songs but just as much the spur of the moment.
In total, you get a broad collection of inventive drumming for use in any modern heavy rock or metal context. Expect anything from devastating heaviness to relentless aggression.
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by doom and hardcore music
- Performed by Jami Morgan (Code Orange)
- 4/4 in straight and/or swing feel
- Tempos ranging from 80 BPM to 200 BPM
- Song structure categorisation (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, fills, etc.)