There’s something about those swung eighth and sixteenth notes – not only theoretically, but physically. The moment you nudge those seemingly insignificant notes back, you instantly get a completely different feel and rhythm. Playing shuffled grooves, on the other hand, is far from simply backing off on notes – it’s a subtile art of timing and finesse. Listen to greats like Bernard Purdie, Jeff Porcaro and Steve Jordan, who all have immortalized and reinvented the shuffled groove in numerous timeless songs, and you’ll hear it.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by shuffled rock, AOR and pop music
- Performed by professional drummer
- Approx. 440 individually played files
- 4/4, 6/8 and 12/8 in shuffle feel
- Tempos ranging from 61 BPM to 152 BPM
- Song structure categorization (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, fills, etc.)
The Shuffled Backbeats MIDI pack comes with a comprehensive collection of MIDI inspired by classic songs spanning several genres, all with that distinct swing feel. Expect the unmistakable blues-tinged rock backbeats, the ghost note-ridden AOR grooves as well as a host of laid-back variations, perfect for any ballad or soul track.
This is the ultimate broad-stroke palette of grooves for use in any creative context – from classic rock to modern pop.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.