Ever since its release, Eduardo Tarilonteå«s Accordions has become the first choice when it comes to ultra-realistic and above all, playable accordion libraries. Like its predecessor Accordions 2, has been produced by Eduardo Tarilonte and features not only double the content, but also a completely revised user interface as well as premade rhythms for the left hand.
Accordions 2 has 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins, all instruments has been recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone. Even subtle sounds from an accordion, like key and button noises, were carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance.
- Over 8.000 samples
- 13 Instruments in total
- 3 Kinds of Bellow shake
- Premade rhythms for the left hand
- 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins
- Key and button noises for ultra-realistic Perfomances
- Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone
- Advanced but easy to use Kontakt scripting signed by Gunter Hirscher
- Library size ~ 6.2 GB
- Compatible with Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.70 or newer
Accordions can be used in many different kind of productions and styles. From cinematic, romantic to folk styles like Celtic, Tex-Mex or South American.
Note: the complete content of ´Accordions´ is included in this product.
Accordions 2 consists of 13 painstakingly sampled Instruments:
- French Musette Accordion: A true french musette accordion if you are looking for the beautiful Parisian sound.
- Steirisches Accordion (both hands): The accordion sound from the alpine folk music of Austria, the German state of Bavaria, and the Italian South Tyrol among others.
- Vibrandoneon: A beautiful hand crafted melodica, 3 registers included.
- Bass Accordion: A deep bass accordion intended to play low registers in the accordion orchestra.
- Concert Accordion (both hands): A wonderful Pigini concert accordion with 15 registers. Includes left hand basses.
- Folk Accordion (both hands): A Mengascini accordion perfect for folk music with 5 registers. Includes left hand basses.
- Bandoneon: An Alfred Arnold bandoneon with just a few serial number ahead of the one that Astor Piazzolla played all around the world. The true sound of tango.
- Concertina: The sound of the sailor songs
Additional Accordions: Single Reed Piccolo Accordion, Single Reed Musette Accordion, Single Reed Bassoon Accordion, Double Reed Musette Accordion and Left Hand Bass Accordion.
This product works with the free Kontakt Player (Included in the download)– a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.