Welcome to your new sonic playground. CUBE is a creative virtual instrument with hundreds of inspiring sounds and presets bundled in a stunning 3D interface.
Explore wild analog synth textures, beautiful cinematic pads, gritty bass pulses, intimate felt pianos, or use your own sounds and morph them in our 8-layer dimensional engine. With such versatility, CUBE is the perfect genre-bending instrument for any music maker looking to reshape their sound.
A 3D Sound Blender
CUBE is a 3D space for morphing between different samples. Each corner of the cube is a sound and you can use the orb in the middle to blend these sounds together.
The closer the orb is to a corner, the louder the sound will be. Drag the orb with your mouse, control it with external hardware, or choose from over 40 automatic orbit motion paths.
Hundreds of Sampled Instruments
Browse hundreds of eclectic sounds and instruments ranging from wailing guitars to fluttering flutes, and assign them to different corners of CUBE’s proprietary 3D engine.
Deep FX Suite
Transform your patches with gritty distortion, lush reverbs, beautiful delays, and more.
Harness the power of four detailed LFOs and a Macro controller. Assign modulations just by dragging and dropping or through our custom modulation matrix.
Advanced Sample Editors
Reverse, loop, and tweak sounds with endless combinations.
- 100+ Sampled Instruments - Over 3000 samples with multiple dynamic layers
- 500+ Presets - Designed by experienced composers and producers (and growing with additional free preset packs every month)
- 50+ Orbits - Creative motion presets for transforming your patches
- 8 Samplers - Each with an arpeggiator, filters, envelopes, step sequencers, reverse, monophonic, glide, pan, and tuning
- 13 FX Modules - Filters, Visual EQ, Saturation, Waveshaping Distortion, Bitcrusher, Compressor, Chorus, Phase, Delay, Algorithmic Reverb, Convolution Reverb, Limiter
- Powerful Modulation System - 4 detailed LFOs, macro control, and a modulation matrix
- Custom Graphics Engine - A proprietary OpenGL graphics engine for visualizing your presets and transforming your sound in real-time
- Orbit Customizer - Build and save your own orbits from scratch with per-axis control
- Randomization Algorithms - Quickly create new patches by randomizing sounds, orbits, and FX
- Eco-Mode - A special CPU saving feature that minimizes RAM usage and CPU load
- MIDI Control - Set global CCs for The Orb position and main page controls
- User Audio - Drag and drop your own sounds into the engine, save sounds to your user library for quick access, and build presets with your own samples
Jake Morelli – Producer and Songwriter
Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Jonas Brothers
“Cube is a brilliant and multi-dimensional platform that boosts your inspiration like a rocket 🚀 “
Joe Trapanese – Composer and Producer
The Greatest Showman, Oblivion, Lady and the Tramp
“Quick and easy to tweak a sound to your liking. Easy to evolve and grow a sound, don’t have to go hunting for all sorts of other ways to modulate and affect your sound, it’s all right there.”
Jeff Russo – Composer
Fargo, Legion, Star Trek: Discovery
“This instrument is, in a word, amazing. It is set up in a way that is easy to use and understand and also inspires creativity by making it easy to combine and affect the unique sounds that are included. I’ve already used it on a new project!”
DC BREAKS – Electronic Artist
“CUBE is right at the cutting edge of plugin design and is a joy to use and look at! It currently features in every project we have at the moment, and is often the go to when we’re looking for sounds that are a little different but lush and atmospheric. We can find a use for it in everything that we do, and yet I’m sure we’ve only scratched the surface so far!”
Chris Lennertz – Composer
Shaft, Lost in Space, The Boys
“The sounds are fantastic, but the real genius is in the interface. It’s so easy to create new and interesting textures and effects, and then play them like an instrument!”
Tim Wynn – Composer
XCOM2, Total War Saga, Freaks
“CUBE sounds great out of the box, but the real magic comes when you manipulate the sounds using the 3D orbit motion feature. Super fun!”
Amie Dougherty – Composer
Undone, Spirit Untamed, Happiest Season
“CUBE is crazy fun to play with and very reasonably priced for the wealth of amazing sounds and the sick engine it comes with.”
Please click on the link below to view the installation guide for this product